Congrats to DARK_BLU

CarrieMK

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Well, the contest specs did say to participate in the forum and join in the discussions and a winner would be picked based on participation. I guess they picked random people first, then went by their posting.

CarrieMK

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Yeah.. I stayed on here 24/7 making sure I was posting good post and enough. Look on the Top Posters..

I was on here during every minute of spare time between working and taking care of my family. I admit that I am very disappointed but somehow things will work out and I will be able to get one for my son one way or another. :) I enjoyed "talking" to you and hope you will be able to get one too.

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
It clearly said the case winners would be picked at random and then from those people the main winner would be picked by participation. It was your choice to stay on the internet 24/7 and your initial post in here and your response in the other thread was quite rude and childish. Nice to see you edited it and gave a congrats but just based on your reaction I am sure there are many people that are glad you didn't win. Like I said in the other thread, be gracious or don't say anything, you're just embarrassing yourself! Lets try to keep this positive for the winner DARK_BLU!

Last edited:

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Haha I wouldn't have spent the 500 on another 4S. I would have put it towards another device.
But I didn't think I would win regardless.
Congrats!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Wow you people need to grow up. Congrats dark_blu and at Carrie most of your posts just said how you can't afford it and your son would love it. Don't act like a child the contest is over congratulate the winners and move on. Smh

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Congrats to Dark_Blu!

And I'm honestly a little taken back reading all these people who are either complaining or questioning why they didn't win.

When did this contest stipulate that winner would be the one who posted the most?
When did this contest obligate the prize to someone who helped more than another person?
When did this contest ever identify the winner as one who is a regular on the board?

...NONE of these things were a guarantee. And you guys have the nerve to whine, moan and complain about a contest from a website that doesn't even have to correspond with you (much less give away ANYTHING)? What a freakin' joke. Many of you acting like a bunch of 5 year olds who didn't get a toy on someone else's birthday, lol...i'd be ashamed of myself.

You guys act like you worked for it or something...lmao...get over yourselves. It clearly speaks worlds to the fact that you only participated and posted to win a prize, and not to be a part of the community.

Anyways, congratulations to the winners! Dark_Blu, hopefully they'll have a write up of your prize with pics and stuff so we can razz you a bit and see a happy new iPhone owner in full HD glory! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: ame