Apple Tattoo's

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I had a tattoo done on my lower arm last week it's a text based statement in an oversized olde english/gothic font, i was just re applying some ointment to it whilst browsing the forums and it got me thinking...

This place is full of apple fans, myself included, and I'm sure many would even class themselves as hardcore apple fans - but answer me this.

Have any of you got any Apple related tattoos?

I expect the answer is no, but theres a big old world out there, if you have post some pics

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.522864,-0.708657
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I had a tattoo done on my lower arm last week it's a text based statement in an oversized olde english/gothic font, i was just re applying some ointment to it whilst browsing the forums and it got me thinking...

This place is full of apple fans, myself included, and I'm sure many would even class themselves as hardcore apple fans - but answer me this.

Have any of you got any Apple related tattoos?

I expect the answer is no, but theres a big old world out there, if you have post some pics

---
I am here: Google Maps
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If that map is correct, you are around Maidenhead, in the U.K. If that's correct, maybe you know a friend of mine, who lives in Reading? Pm me, and i'll give you his name.

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I've a number of tattoos and an Apple one has always been on the list of future ones After the sad news of last week, it may have happen. And soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2