Blackberry to iPhone 4S

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
My question is.. I am really considering the IP4S.. I have a BlackBerry Storm2 and its on its last limb.. I cant stand it. I May (not likely) get the new BB9850 but in reality i am tired of seeing ads and commercials that say "get the iphone app" and sometimes android app.. but never blackberry. it sucks.. I do enjoy BBM and email and themes, but thats about it.

Now.. if I switch to an iPhone, is there an easy way to transfer my contacts??? I DONT want to have to type them all in. If I got a BB its simple...

THANKS ALL!!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Are they only stored in your BB right now? If that's the case they should be able to transfer them at a carrier store, I'd imagine (download off one and onto your iPhone). Best bet though would be to have them synced to something online or locally on your home computer. Then just sync them to your new phone.

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
well they are sync'd but to BB Desktop Manager... but that wont help...

where else can I sync online to transfer?

(and thanks!)

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
i actually never tried :) lol
I think you can do it to outlook... or maybe google sync.. I will check it out

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
If Verizon has a Blackberry Contact Sync back up with that to their server and when you get the iPhone download the iPhone app and it will sync those contacts from their server.

Adam Zeis

Administrator
Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
If you use Gmail the easiest way is to download the Google Sync app on your BlackBerry. Let it sync your contacts with Gmail (you may end up with some duplicates on either end, so you might have to do some pruning).

On the iPhone, setup your Gmail as an Exchange account and it will sync contacts from Google automatically.

Reactions: StaticFX

BiG BaLLA 923

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
If you use Gmail the easiest way is to download the Google Sync app on your BlackBerry. Let it sync your contacts with Gmail (you may end up with some duplicates on either end, so you might have to do some pruning).

On the iPhone, setup your Gmail as an Exchange account and it will sync contacts from Google automatically.

Yeah, Adam knows that he's talking about I've used the google sync app. It puts all your contacts into gmail, but every time I do it, it duplicates contacts.

PS didn't know you wrote on these forums too!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2