College football is back!

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
Like our iPhone 4, Penn State hung on today. So much for my mass email campaign to upgrade the coaching staff from vacuum tubes.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
ND looking solid this year was at the game vs air force yesterday the big test will be USC!

I only see two bumps in the road for the Irish. USC & Stanford. Luckily, they play USC in South Bend. For Stanford, they have to go to Palo Alto. Next year, on Sept.1st, they play Navy in Dublin, Ireland. I would give anything to be at that game!:D

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
^nice win, congrats!

i have completely lost all and any passion i had in college football since my Jayhawks are now having historical losses. i am so ****ing pissed. then to top it off coach Gill has some sort of clause in his contract to where he cannot bought out. something like 2 million a year for 5 years guaranteed. i have not read the details due to me possibly breaking something valuable near me at that time

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Go Irish

Well, ND beat Navy (Ho Hum). As i had stated in a previous post, the big tests would be USC & Stanford. They failed the USC test, but they can still redeem themselves (in the opinion of this Subway Alumnus), if they go to Palo Alto and beat Stanford. A win at Stanford, the last game of the season, would justify the new program implemented by Brian Kelly. Anybody remember when ND last won a national title? Time's up. It was 1988, and the system that they used was the OPTION, not the new style CHUCK & DUCK. I've seen ND football, since their quarterback was Paul Hornung, and the best one since then was Tony Rice! That's right, not Joe Montana. I'm talking about overall ability. Hands down, it was Tony Rice, but the Pros don't want an OPTION quarterback that they have to teach how to run the Pro Set, so Tony went to Canada & Europe and then his dream died. With the size of the kids that ND recruits, learning and running that OPTION OFFENSE, would make ND a powerhouse again. That's my Irish Rant for the day. Slainte!:D

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Because i have this bad feeling Boise is going to get the bid into the BCS champ game...i think this LSU/Tide game is going to be the big game of the season, since either one of those teams would prison rape Boise.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative