Sad wishing you the best , sir. Get well , we need you !!!!

plunder likes this.
    08-26-2011 05:57 PM
    son of a *****. life really sucks sometimes

this is just another reminder why we should live every day to the fullest
    08-26-2011 07:08 PM
    True dat brother. The world will lose one of the greatest minds ever.
    08-26-2011 07:29 PM
    At first I thought that was a photoshop. My prayers are with him and his family.
    08-26-2011 08:04 PM
    Unbelievable :-(
    08-26-2011 08:49 PM
    We need miracle to keep this genius mind and gracious soul around. Just take one minute and think deeply about how much one mans mind has changed our world as we know it. God bless and hope he will be around for a long time to come.
    08-26-2011 09:31 PM
    Wow! Wishing him the best. He will be missed at the helm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-26-2011 09:33 PM
    Very sad to see any person like that let alone one who has changed the world so much, I hope he soldiers on and makes 100% recovery. I'm sure the thoughts and prayers of millions of people are with him.
    08-26-2011 10:17 PM
    If anyone can get through this , it's Steve motherloving Jobs.
    08-26-2011 10:24 PM
    Heart and Prayers are with you.
    08-26-2011 10:31 PM
    If anyone can get through this , it's Steve motherloving Jobs.
    I hate to be a realist, but he's already beaten the odds on prognosis for pancreatic cancer patients. It's not going to be a matter of if it gets him, it's when. Sorry to be so blunt -- but it is what it is.

About 6 years ago, I looked a lot like Steve in the picture when recovering from necrotic pancreatitis. Thank God & Mayo Clinic, I'm still here.
    08-26-2011 10:48 PM
    That's crazy... really thought that was made up.

My prayers are with him and his family.
    08-26-2011 11:48 PM
    I hate to be a realist
    Then why be one? Lol. Glad you were able to get through your struggles, though! Gives hope to others

Man this stinks Thoughts and prayers to the guy who bettered a lot of lives.
    08-26-2011 11:51 PM
    That's crazy... really thought that was made up.

My prayers are with him and his family.
    Wish it was made up bro.
    Let's appreciate the man while he's still with us. Afterall , it's thanks to him that we have this community of wonderful people.
    08-26-2011 11:59 PM
    I was shocked when I saw this picture. I thought it couldn't be Steve. It really made me feel sad seeing how he has physically deteriorated. I'm sure millions of people would feel the same way as me. I know things are looking good for him, but I do wish that somehow he could make a full recovery. God Bless Steve! You will be in my thoughts and prayers!
    Shooter03 and grunt0300 like this.
    08-27-2011 01:46 AM
    fake fake fake fake fake
    08-27-2011 05:50 PM
    I hate to be a realist
    Then why be one? Lol.
    Nature of the beast.
    08-27-2011 06:49 PM
    fake fake fake fake fake

Yep just like his letter of resignation. I didn't share this pic to cause any arguments or negative discussions.
    Pray for the man & move on.
    08-27-2011 07:07 PM
    I'm not speaking for anyone else, but real or fake, those pictures are down right disrespectful to both Jobs and his family. I feel it's also in poor taste to post them on here as well. There are already 2 or three threads on here about his resignation, did we really need pics like these that weren't even proven to be true.....
    08-27-2011 08:14 PM
    That makes me very sad. Now his words make sense.

I think Apple needs to let go of Steve. For his sake.

Paul
    Last edited by plunder; 08-27-2011 at 08:39 PM.
    08-27-2011 08:34 PM
    That is heartbreaking to see. God speed to him and his family.
    08-27-2011 08:42 PM
    Fake or real? You decide: Was the Steve Jobs

Last edited by Irish Rose; 08-27-2011 at 08:58 PM.
    08-27-2011 08:48 PM
    I'm not speaking for anyone else, but real or fake, those pictures are down right disrespectful to both Jobs and his family. I feel it's also in poor taste to post them on here as well. There are already 2 or three threads on here about his resignation, did we really need pics like these that weren't even proven to be true.....
    Care to explain why it's disrespectful ?
    His condition isn't a secret. The pic gives us all a dose of reality and makes us realize how precious life is. It also makes us take a minute and pray for the most creative mind of our time. This isn't front cover of a gossip magazine . It's a community that wouldn't exist without Mr Jobs.

As I said before, say a prayer and move on.
    08-27-2011 09:00 PM
    Care to explain why it's disrespectful ?
    His condition isn't a secret. The pic gives us all a dose of reality and makes us realize how precious life is. It also makes us take a minute and pray for the most creative mind of our time. This isn't front cover of a gossip magazine . It's a community that wouldn't exist without Mr Jobs.

As I said before, say a prayer and move on.
    First of all, it is disrespectful because it wasn't even proven to be real. Secondly, if you or one of your loved ones had cancer, would you want a picture of your condition posted all over the Internet? I certainly wouldn't. I don't care who he his, he still deserves some privacy. My opinion still stands, that picture is in poor taste.
    Btw, don't tell me to say a prayer and move on. You posted a tasteless picture without a shred of evidence as to it's credibility therefore this thread is no better than the gossip magazine that you speak of here.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    Last edited by Irish Rose; 08-27-2011 at 09:32 PM.
    BenWitt08 and riley9dy like this.
    08-27-2011 09:24 PM
    First of all, it is disrespectful because it wasn't even proven to be real. Secondly, if you or one of your loved ones had cancer, would you want a picture of your condition posted all over the Internet? I certainly wouldn't. I don't care who he his, he still deserves some privacy. My opinion still stands, that picture is in poor taste.
    Btw, don't tell me to say a prayer and move on. You posted a tasteless picture without a shred of evidence as to it's credibility therefore this thread is no better than the gossip magazine that you speak of here.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

If the picture ( fake or real ) is all over the Internet , then sharing it on here shouldn't make a huge difference as far as Mr Jobs and his family ate concerned , unless you're suggesting that Mr Jobs and his family would only visit this website and find this picture here.

You're trying to turn a thread that was meant to bring positive thoughts and prayers to Mr Jobs , into something negative , by labeling it as poor and tasteless.
    Your opinion just stands as what it is , YOUR OPINION. Nothing less nothing more.
    I still suggest you say a prayer and move one.
    08-27-2011 09:38 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD