If the picture ( fake or real ) is all over the Internet , then sharing it on here shouldn't make a huge difference as far as Mr Jobs and his family ate concerned , unless you're suggesting that Mr Jobs and his family would only visit this website and find this picture here.

You're trying to turn a thread that was meant to bring positive thoughts and prayers to Mr Jobs , into something negative , by labeling it as poor and tasteless.
    Your opinion just stands as what it is , YOUR OPINION. Nothing less nothing more.
    I still suggest you say a prayer and move one.
    I don't need a fake picture to get me to pray for someone. I get it now, it's okay to post tasteless pictures because other websites are doing it. Nice... This may surprise you, but not "every" Apple site has posted those pictures and yet they still managed to pray and have nice thoughts about Steve without them. Oh, btw, I think I stated the fact that it was my opinion that the pictures were tasteless and that I wasn't speaking for everyone, so there really wasn't no need to capitalize the words " your opinion"..... That is all I'm going to say....

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
    08-27-2011 10:09 PM
    I don't need a fake picture to get me to pray for someone. I get it now, it's okay to post tasteless pictures because other websites are doing it. Nice... This may surprise you, but not "every" Apple site has posted those pictures and yet they still managed to pray and have nice thoughts about Steve without them. Oh, btw, I think I stated the fact that it was my opinion that the pictures were tasteless and that I wasn't speaking for everyone, so there really wasn't no need to capitalize the words " your opinion"..... That is all I'm going to say....

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Nice way to try to put your negative twist to my posts.

You said that I disrespected Steve Jobs & His family by posting the pic here.
    That had been true if I was the only source if thic pic. Capice?!
    08-27-2011 10:15 PM
    Can't we all just get along?

~Rodney King
    Behshad likes this.
    08-27-2011 10:22 PM

~Rodney King

I think we should !
    08-27-2011 10:24 PM
    unfortunately if everyone got along all the time it would indeed be pretty boring

disagreements, arguments etc. are healthy for forums

now it's time to kiss and makeup
    Behshad likes this.
    08-27-2011 10:34 PM
    SMH...

The guy who says "Can't we all get along" posts crap that's insensitive to Special Olympics...

SMH more...

08-27-2011 11:02 PM
    SMH...

The guy who says "Can't we all get along" posts crap that's insensitive to Special Olympics...

SMH more...

The point of my posting that picture was to highlight the absurdity of it all... I made my point...
    08-27-2011 11:13 PM
    The point of my posting that picture was to highlight the absurdity of it all... I made my point...
    Illustrating absurdity by being absurd.... that you did....

...but, you or a moderator deleted the reason for my comment - which is now out of context...
    Last edited by kch50428; 08-28-2011 at 11:33 AM.
    08-27-2011 11:39 PM
    I agree with Irish Rose.

Steve Jobs, founder and CEO of Apple, is most definitely NOT averse to being in the limelight.

Steve Jobs, private citizen, is apparently just that. Private.

Personally, I would not start a thread with that picture out of respect for his wishes.
    I also wouldn't justify it with 'everyone else is doing it'.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I hope Steve is with us for a few more years, at least.
    It's always sad when the world loses a visionary.
    Eileen89 likes this.
    08-27-2011 11:58 PM
    I wasn't going to comment on this as that picture was shown to be fake pretty quickly after coming to the interwebs...but i wanted to say this, anyone that would take a legitimate picture of a person in that condition to show off online is a cruel and f*cked up person...argue all you want, but that's nothing to show off, it'd be like going into a children's cancer ward of a hospital and taking pictures of all the sickly kids to show off to your buddies so they'd be like "Damn! That's gross!", its stupid, insensitive, childish, heartless, dark and a million other different words that reflect just how disgusting it is to show off such a picture (real or fake).

A person that many of us respect is going through a difficult fight...whether its that bad or not is not the issue, I'm sure in our heads we all wish the best for him based solely on his resignation for obvious reasons that we've known about for years now...we don't need a d*mn picture to show us what a horrific sickness can do to a person...imagine one of your loved ones in the same situation and their picture put all over the internet.

I wish jobs the best...but this thread disgusts me.
    Eileen89 and GibMcFragger like this.
    08-28-2011 10:20 AM
    I wasn't going to comment on this as that picture was shown to be fake pretty quickly after coming to the interwebs...but i wanted to say this, anyone that would take a legitimate picture of a person in that condition to show off online is a cruel and f*cked up person...argue all you want, but that's nothing to show off, it'd be like going into a children's cancer ward of a hospital and taking pictures of all the sickly kids to show off to your buddies so they'd be like "Damn! That's gross!", its stupid, insensitive, childish, heartless, dark and a million other different words that reflect just how disgusting it is to show off such a picture (real or fake).

A person that many of us respect is going through a difficult fight...whether its that bad or not is not the issue, I'm sure in our heads we all wish the best for him based solely on his resignation for obvious reasons that we've known about for years now...we don't need a d*mn picture to show us what a horrific sickness can do to a person...imagine one of your loved ones in the same situation and their picture put all over the internet.

I wish jobs the best...but this thread disgusts me.
    Well said, Sean. I could not agree with you more. This is exactly the point I made in my post yesterday....
    08-28-2011 10:41 AM

~Rodney King
    Hank, disagreements will happen on a forum, as everyone's views are different. For the record, while I did find that picture very disturbing and couldn't believe it was posted here to begin with, I wasn't going to comment. However, seeing this thread get bumped up to the top of the lounge I felt I needed to express what my thoughts were and leave it at that.... Wishing a sick person well is fine, posting a tasteless/disrespectful picture along with it, is not. Period.
    08-28-2011 10:53 AM
    Hank, disagreements will happen on a forum, as everyone's views are different. For the record, while I did find that picture very disturbing and couldn't believe it was posted here to begin with, I wasn't going to comment. However, seeing this thread get bumped up to the top of the lounge I felt I needed to express what my thoughts were and leave it at that.... Wishing a sick person well is fine, posting a tasteless/disrespectful picture along with it, is not. Period.

That still remains your personal opinion, which I disagree with.thanks for sharing your opinion , say a prayer & move on
    08-28-2011 11:02 AM
    Having recently lost a family member to a slow degenerative disease, I totally agree with you. I don't think my father would have appreciated having people snap photos of him in his final stages and then post them all over the internet, and I imagine the feeling is probably the same for Steve Jobs and his family (whether the pictures are actually real or not). It's almost like seeing vultures circling over a wounded animal, and is very disturbing to me that people feel the need to do it. We all know what has been reported about Jobs... we don't need pictures to actually validate the reports.
    08-28-2011 12:20 PM
    Having recently lost a family member to a slow degenerative disease, I totally agree with you. I don't think my father would have appreciated having people snap photos of him in his final stages and then post them all over the internet, and I imagine the feeling is probably the same for Steve Jobs and his family (whether the pictures are actually real or not). It's almost like seeing vultures circling over a wounded animal, and is very disturbing to me that people feel the need to do it. We all know what has been reported about Jobs... we don't need pictures to actually validate the reports.
    No matter how you look at this , this thread was meant to bring positive thoughts and prayers to Steve. Irish Rose , who is a much better person than me , is turning this into an argument thread and that itself is disrespectful to Mr Jobs , if you ask me.
    I'm sorry about your loss , but I can guarantee that pictures of your father would've been plastered all over the internet, had he achieved the success of the caliber Mr Job has.
    I didn't take the pic , just shared it on a forum. I guess you two are much better people than me and you'll both enjoy a nice afterlife in Gods heaven , while I burn in hell
    Just try to realize that once a person reaches celebrity status , their private life is pretty much non existent , and that my friend is a FACT.
    08-28-2011 12:35 PM
    reposting that picture has no redeeming value whatsoever. Justify it all you want, but it helps nobody and is a serious invasion of the mans privacy.

It's in such poor taste that most reputable news agencies are NOT running the picture. I really hope it just goes away and we can all leave the man alone. He doesn't need anyone's pity.
    08-28-2011 12:39 PM
    hope he'll get out of it!
    Behshad likes this.
    08-28-2011 02:26 PM
    No matter how you look at this , this thread was meant to bring positive thoughts and prayers to Steve. Irish Rose , who is a much better person than me , is turning this into an argument thread and that itself is disrespectful to Mr Jobs , if you ask me.
    I'm sorry about your loss , but I can guarantee that pictures of your father would've been plastered all over the internet, had he achieved the success of the caliber Mr Job has.
    I didn't take the pic , just shared it on a forum. I guess you two are much better people than me and you'll both enjoy a nice afterlife in Gods heaven , while I burn in hell
    Just try to realize that once a person reaches celebrity status , their private life is pretty much non existent , and that my friend is a FACT.
    Your stance on the "celebrity" of a person sounds a lot like the opinion of a weasel paparazzi who'd rather make a buck than do the right thing...don't try to justify it as a positive...there's nothing positive about it...posting a thread saying "Man, i saw a pic of jobs and he looked terrible, i really wish the guy the best..." is one thing...spreading this kind of rubbish further onto the net is something completely different...something completely negative, regardless of how you try to sugar coat it to make yourself feel better about doing so.

Nobody needs to be taught anything by you...we don't need to "realize" anything by what you posted...your post is internet garbage, plain and simple...you didn't take the picture, you just help spread it like a plague...and at the expense of someone's dignity while they fight for their health. Good job bud...you obviously don't care either way and don't find this offensive, so move on...i'll continue to tell you how sh*tty it was to do it, until i grow tired of doing so or they shut the thread down.
    08-28-2011 06:38 PM

Repeat after me : Goosefrabba.

Yup I'm the weasel paparazzi and I'm making $ off the pic every second that goes by since I posted it.

Also , it goes both ways , so needless to say I don't need to be taught by the likes of you. Your attitude is SHlTTIER than this thread

And exactly what expense & plague are you referring to ?! Are you suggesting that sharing a pic on here , that's all over the Internet mind you , has any effect on Mr Job's health ?!
    Let's hope they shut the thread down so you can declare victory and dance around in your parents basement

I do have to say , I'm very impressed by kids who list anything Apple-related they own as their signature. Way to go
    08-28-2011 07:28 PM
    Dig your own hole sweetheart...your words speak more towards your ignorance than any elementary school playground "cutdown" i could retort to you with...it's quite typical of someone with ZERO argument to the contrary of what i said to resort to the kinds of things you posted above...pitiful too.

As far as the signature goes...umad?
    Last edited by SeanHRCC; 08-28-2011 at 08:16 PM.
    08-28-2011 08:11 PM
    You've apparently got a reading comprehension problem if you didn't understand CLEARLY what i was saying when it came to this kind of post being a plague on the internet and it being at the expense of the dignity of someone going through this kind of thing (fake or not).

And your personal shots are useless and pitiful kiddo...i won't be returning the favor because your responses speak for themselves in here, i'll let your own words do it for me. As far as the signature...umad?

My personal shots only started after you started with yours.
    I think you're the one lacking reading comprehension when I explained in half a dozen of posts about MY intentions with this thread. Of course you chose to ignore it and still go with your paparazzi story.

"Kiddo" how original.

As far as the signature , way to save up and spend your allowance on cool gadgets
    08-28-2011 08:17 PM
    Dig your own hole sweetheart...your words speak more towards your ignorance than any elementary school playground "cutdown" i could retort to you with...it's quite typical of someone with ZERO argument to the contrary of what i said to resort to the kinds of things you posted above...pitiful too.

As far as the signature goes...umad?
    Awe
    You didn't have to change your post. It's all good bro.
    08-28-2011 08:20 PM
    I never took a shot at your personal life...sooo...

And you explained that it was in an attempt at "positive thoughts"...so why post the picture? What positivity could come of it? Do you some how feel that your well wishes couldn't be sent out with the same caliber of legitimacy without posting a (bogus) picture of a sickly human being in a pitiful state?

Like i said, you sugar coat it how you like...and then you make a comment about allowance? lmfao...you continue amplifying what people see you as anyways, there's no reason for anyone to say anything!

But keep it up bud, it defines you.
    08-28-2011 08:24 PM
    Awe
    You didn't have to change your post. It's all good bro.
    I changed it because I didn't need to say what i did...your words did it for me, but since its out there, at least you got to read it as well.
    08-28-2011 08:25 PM
    I never took a shot at your personal life...sooo...

And you explained that it was in an attempt at "positive thoughts"...so why post the picture? What positivity could come of it? Do you some how feel that your well wishes couldn't be sent out with the same caliber of legitimacy without posting a (bogus) picture of a sickly human being in a pitiful state?

Like i said, you sugar coat it how you like...and then you make a comment about allowance? lmfao...you continue amplifying what people see you as anyways, there's no reason for anyone to say anything!

But keep it up bud, it defines you.

Have you seen any of the TV clips for donations to people in need. They hit you with reality and pictures and videos. To get through to you how serious it is. The picture I shared had the same effect on many people.
    No one thought any less of Mr Jobs. It just got people to feel his pain. Well I know I did. But it's ok if you didn't. You're entitled to your opinik of course. But coming here and trying to point fingers at me and trying to explain to me what MY INTENTIONS were with the picture , is laughable.

Cheers
    08-28-2011 08:32 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD