Steve Jobs Resiging?!!?!

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I just got a push notification from the Associated Press that Apple has announced Steve Jobs is resigning immediately....

mech1164

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Just heard about this on Fox. I think we all knew this was possibly where it was going months ago. Still sad to see. I guess it will be a lively discussion tonight on TIPBlive. Looks like Cook gets the position. He at least has the experience, the vision we will have to see.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Just heard about this on Fox. I think we all knew this was possibly where it was going months ago. Still sad to see. I guess it will be a lively discussion tonight on TIPBlive. Looks like Cook gets the position. He at least has the experience, the vision we will have to see.

I hope Tim does get it, he has done a good job for Apple so far.

Vorpal279

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I can only speculate that his health isn't improving. I wish him the best. Tim Cook will be a good CEO. He's as fanatical about Apple as Jobs was.

Jamess9046

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I don't think things will be that different Tim cook has been running things since January. And this is from the press release

"Steve has made countless contributions to Apple?s success, and he has attracted and inspired Apple?s immensely creative employees and world class executive team. In his new role as Chairman of the Board, Steve will continue to serve Apple with his unique insights, creativity and inspiration."

:)

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
This is said but I really won't think we, as consumers, will really notice too much of a difference in products. Steve will still be there and Apple will be just fine.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods