what do you use your iphone for?

shadez

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
music, movies, email, web etc

i use mines to keep me on schedule w/ the day to day "honey to do list" as well as work and other things

a lil web browsing, some games etc

Handlebars

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
Games, Movies, Music, Social Networks, IM, Texting, Ebooks, Calendar and surfing the web. I very rarely use the phone.

leathernuts#WP

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
calender (week cal), tasks (todmatrix), music (pandora), gym (gm buddy), passwords (splash ID), vz navigator, alarm clock. THese are my everyday main uses. Of course there are more on my phone.

sogaduch

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I use mine a lot for work opening excel files and editing them, browsing the web for pricing issues and answering e-mails from suppliers while attaching files saved on the phone to send to them. Hardly talk on the phone more email and SMS. So excited for iMessage to come this fall.

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Everything!!!! Music, Internet, checkbook register, gps, check lottery #s, planner, forums and on and on and on.

Nino18T

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Being a former Crackberry addict, I can't figure why I didn't turn to the dark side sooner. I literally use my iPhone for everything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realdealio

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Also reformed crackberry abuser...emails/maps/texts/memos/checking scores. That covers about 98% of the usage. If something turned off my voice, it may take awhile for me to notice

iSteven

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
1 email
2 web
3 news
4 games (but not enough time ...)
5 running (GPS app)

I used to listen music ... But since iOS 5 Beta 7 ,not any more ;-)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR