Apple's Announcements

GigaS27

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Is there a regular scheduled conference apple has where we know a date that we can expect them to talk about the next release of a phone?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
WWDC was in June...and there was nothing.

There is a media event in September that MAY have information, but there have been no schedules or details released.

Reactions: GigaS27

GigaS27

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
So does this mean not to expect anything in August, or is it possible for them to have an unscheduled announcement event?

Ham Solo

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
So does this mean not to expect anything in August, or is it possible for them to have an unscheduled announcement event?

Apple broke precedent by not launching a new iPhone in June(unlike each previous year), so.....in short, I would say anything's possible. However, I personally doubt it.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Apple broke precedent by not launching a new iPhone in June(unlike each previous year), so.....in short, I would say anything's possible. However, I personally doubt it.

Exactly...it seems they've decided to move away from the traditional Apple yearly schedule of things, and start anew. There's literally no telling when we will hear about the iPhone "officially", if we do at all...there could honestly be a release online with a date and that's it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner