Apple has more cash than the federal government

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Well, it's all Bush's fault, and also the Republicans. Everyone knows that. It's a fact that Bush has been in office spending all that money for the past three years along with the Republican controlled House and Senate for the past three years.

I ****ing hate Republicans. All they want to do is tax and spend and they don't give a damn about Christmas or seniors or the environment or women... LOL

Munky#AC

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't blame democrats, I don't blame republicans. I blame politicians. And honestly I don't blame Obama for this, this train wreck has been years in the making and he's the one unfortunate enough to be President when the trail derails.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
If you want to balance the budget, stop sending money overseas to feed the world. Half of those people don't give a damn about us anyway. The U.S. should follow the lead of Australia. Speak our language, follow our laws, or go back where you came from.

Uselessbass

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
If you want to balance the budget, stop sending money overseas to feed the world. Half of those people don't give a damn about us anyway. The U.S. should follow the lead of Australia. Speak our language, follow our laws, or go back where you came from.

+1 Nicely said

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Spot on, my friend. Many of the nations receiving this "humanitarian aid" either directly or indirectly support the terrorist who are bent on destroying us and our way of life.

On a related note, most of the users on TiPb have more money at this point that the US Federal Government. Is anyone here even $1 million in debt? Nevermind billons or trillions.

#justsaying

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Spot on, my friend. Many of the nations receiving this "humanitarian aid" either directly or indirectly support the terrorist who are bent on destroying us and our way of life.

On a related note, most of the users on TiPb have more money at this point that the US Federal Government. Is anyone here even $1 million in debt? Nevermind billons or trillions.

#justsaying

If i had one million dollars, i'd stay up and watch it, all night!:)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

It's a fantastic stance to have...if you've never taken the other stance to begin with (and believe me, i wish to no end that the U.S. had always been this way)...unfortunately, when you've shown the world that you want to not only be the humanitarian core but also the world's police department, eventually they expect it...and after they grow comfortable in expecting it, they DEMAND it or they threaten various things (that really don't mean much in the long run anyways but look bad in the media spotlight).

I think my marine buddy said it best...he told me one day when he was in Iraq (he was in tank battalion) and they were driving down some random road in some random part of that POS country...that some guy walking along the side of the road asked (in broken english) "If our country is crap whether you're here or not, why bother?", to which my friend replied "Good question, if i could leave now, i would, and leave you guys to your own garbage."

I tend to apply that to the entire world that "requests" (lmao) our presence in some way, shape or form. Pull 'em all back home and let us focus on us for once...we might actually have a country we're all proud of again to a legitimate extent.

Last edited:

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
+1 Sean. Pull the troops out, and use them to secure our own borders. I do feel bad when i see pictures of starving kids in Somalia (I saw it before, in Vietnam), but who asked them to father those children? Why is it up to the U.S. to feed them? We have children in this country, who go to bed hungry every night. Illegal aliens should not be allowed to come into this country, have children and bill it to our government! It gets my Irish up just thinking about the situation, so i'll stop now.:mad:

Rusty Shackelford#IM

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
"Hello. Thank you for calling (insert random company name) for English press 1. For any other language, press 2 to be directed to rosetta stone to learn English and call back again. "

Oh how I wish this was how it worked. In fact, I believe I will change my companies automated answering service right now. You all make great points. Hopefully the powers that be will one day again listen to the voices of the people that make the country what it is. No. No. Not the politicians.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
+1 Sean. Pull the troops out, and use them to secure our own borders. I do feel bad when i see pictures of starving kids in Somalia (I saw it before, in Vietnam), but who asked them to father those children? Why is it up to the U.S. to feed them? We have children in this country, who go to bed hungry every night. Illegal aliens should not be allowed to come into this country, have children and bill it to our government! It gets my Irish up just thinking about the situation, so i'll stop now.:mad:

No argument here... except to say that a lot of the "relief" we send overseas never makes it to those truly in need. The corrupt regimes that run those countries skim it off the top, line their pockets and watch their people starve to death from their palace windows.

Reactions: anon(631531)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
"Hello. Thank you for calling (insert random company name) for English press 1. For any other language, press 2 to be directed to rosetta stone to learn English and call back again. "

Oh how I wish this was how it worked. In fact, I believe I will change my companies automated answering service right now. You all make great points. Hopefully the powers that be will one day again listen to the voices of the people that make the country what it is. No. No. Not the politicians.

This is America... we should NOT have to "press 1 for English". Ever. And there should not be an option for pressing 2. #knowhatimean?

Reactions: anon(631531)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You know what the big problem is in the world, when it comes to countries that are extremely underdeveloped and at the mercy of terrible people or regimes? It's the fact that their people are too cowardly, lazy or stupid to actually stand up for themselves, have up risings, and ultimately, CIVIL WARS to create change...they see what the "free world" has and they want it without the work. They want to have a free country like the United States without going through the same development processes that our country has gone through in the past...our country is a new kid on the block in comparison with so many of these countries, but almost from the get go, groups of people stood against tyranny, dictatorship and those types of control in order to create what we have now.

It's hilarious to me because me and my wife went to africa on vacation many years ago, and we took a safari...we entered into a little town because our truck broke down and it was in pure poverty...the guide told us it was because the people are afraid of the war lords and government officials, so they live that way out of fear...Really? To hell with that...i understand that this is all those people know, but really? When does someone step up and change something? We need to send these people a bunch of license plates from New Hampshire, lol...

nh_license_plate2_1.jpg

To speak on the language issue...When i get called out to the many many federal buildings around Atlanta when issues arise, occasionally i will come across a person who does not speak english AT ALL...and while i do know a little bit of spanish from my wife (she is cuban), when a person starts speaking spanish to me, i let them know quickly that a conversation with me is in english, period...and if they want a spanish convo, they can either wait for another officer who speaks spanish or go on about their business. This frustrates the ones that are trying to be a hard ass and knowingly refrain from speaking english...always makes me laugh because i'll say something really brash but with a smile on my face and their facial reaction lets me know immediately that they know EXACTLY what I'm saying.

I've listened to a guy talk to another officer in broken english and spanish and try to get him to say he's free to go (but speaking quickly and getting an officer to just agree to hurry up a process or something), this absolutely SCREWED a buddy of mine who was citing a man for public indecency (he was showing off his pecker to people at an IRS building), the man was spanish, and spoke broken english and spanish to him, he said (in spanish) "If you say i can leave, I'm also not in trouble for anything, correct?"...and this was on video...the man was let go because of this, and not charged over this technicality.

Come at me with anything but English, and my only response is "No english, no conversation." Works every time.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal