Little things your spouse does that irritate you...

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Few things, but this one irritates the hell out me. She NEVER squeezes a sponge out dry and places it on the counter in front of the sink. Never. It's always left soaking wet in the sink with slimey stuff growing on it after a while.

When I go to use it, it tries to get up and run away like a John Carpenter movie prop.

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Oh man, this one is easy. Hahaha! My husband is a chronic complainer. He isn't even aware of it any longer. At 52 and it's as normal as breathing to him, but it drives me nuts! when I've had enough he looks at me like an innocent kid. Completely unaware he's doing it.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
She does nothing to irritate me. I can do that all by myself! She gave me five kids, and puts up with me. I'm nominating her for Sainthood!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Heh...there are only a few legitimate irritations, the top of which is when she's watching TV, and she finds something she wants to DVR, she sets a recording or a series recording, and doesn't pay attention when it overwrites or cancels another shows recording schedule. It's so annoying when i sit down to check out a show i enjoy (most recently "Surviving the Cut"), only to find out that some random TV show is recording in its place...lol.

Also, she adjusts the A/C when she gets cold for a few minutes, and leaves it there...then, after a long day, expecting to come home and get comfy, the house is warm and i check the t'stat and sure enough, its still at like 78, and she hadn't been home for hours, lol.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Heh...there are only a few legitimate irritations, the top of which is when she's watching TV, and she finds something she wants to DVR, she sets a recording or a series recording, and doesn't pay attention when it overwrites or cancels another shows recording schedule. It's so annoying when i sit down to check out a show i enjoy (most recently "Surviving the Cut"), only to find out that some random TV show is recording in its place...lol.

Also, she adjusts the A/C when she gets cold for a few minutes, and leaves it there...then, after a long day, expecting to come home and get comfy, the house is warm and i check the t'stat and sure enough, its still at like 78, and she hadn't been home for hours, lol.

My wife is bad about the A/C. She gets hot and instead of turning down one or two degrees, she goes down like 10. I suppose she thinks it'll get cooler faster.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
My wife cant put a dish in the dishwasher after eating. She would rather pile them up in the sink.

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
1. Turning the frickin' TV volume up too loud.
2. Falling asleep with the remote in his hand while watching something I hate.
3. Waking up when I try to take the remote to turn off something I hate.

Last edited:

leathernuts#WP

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
My wife cant put a dish in the dishwasher after eating. She would rather pile them up in the sink.

Ha ha we have that conversation everyday it seems. Instead of cleaning after a meal she would rather wait till after 3 meals! Then wants my help. I don't mind helping, but not after 3 meals especially when I've been at work all day!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW