korb8495

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Hey, new guy here. I was looking for some sort of "Say Hi" section, but didn't find one and felt this was the best place to post a 'Hello'.
So Hello!
I'm not at all new to iDevice forums, and know my way around one.
I personally own a HTC EVO 4G, iPad 2 and iPod Touch 3rd Generation.
They are all jailbroken (rooted if you prefer).
The EVO is running the stock ROM
The iPad 2 4.3.3
and Finally the iPod Touch 5.0B4

This website does seem to be more concerned with profit than its users though, which kind of takes away from the user's experience.​

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
This website does seem to be more concerned with profit than its users though, which kind of takes away from the user's experience.

:confused:

So you went to the home page, which has some revenue driving elements to it, and you blindly apply that to the entire site? That was pretty ignorant...especially given your first post is basically taking a pot shot at the site, and in turn, it's community.

Websites aren't free...the same applies to popular blogs. This website provides endless amounts of help, information and news about the iPhone (and pretty much every other idevice on the market)...so what if it sells some stuff to cover cost of the site? There's a live video chat weekly (and sometimes more often than that), there's a nice community of helpful members, great write ups...and your focus was on the store section?

*facepalm*

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro