Hello TiPb world.....

totallygone

Oct 3, 2009
Visit site
Hi guys, I have been following you site for about 2 years now, and have recently decided to become active on the forums. :D

Just one question....is there a way to follow the forums via my iphone? :eek:
I did a search and could not find an answer.....:confused:

Ask4Jay

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi, guys, I joined up a couple of days ago; came in the back door, so to speak. Am active on a cruise ship board using Tapatalk. As I browsed for other forums, I found TiPb listed too. So, here I am.
Via iPod 3rd gen and Tapatalk.

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I didn't want to create another thread for this but I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I probably won't post a lot simply because I spend most of the time reading and learning.

But I love love love my iPhone. I was hooked the very day I left (eh hem) blackberry. Nothing against RIM but the iPhone just works and works well for my needs. I am a grown woman who still likes to sneak away from the family or a crowd to read the forums and just enjoy everything this thing has to offer.

Sound cheesy? Sorry! But like I said I love it, it shares my pillow. My husband will wake up sometimes to the glow of the phone. But he's just as bad. If anyone read all of this, thank you. I will always be checking in to read what's new in the forums.

Have a great night!
Gina

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner