New Dude

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi I have been looking at the forum for awhile and decided to join. I have an iPhone 4 from Verizon an bought an 16GB iPad WIFI model. Just wanted to say hi and really like my iPhone had an incredible before this and had a few blackberry's before that and so far have liked iOS the most so far.

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi I have been looking at the forum for awhile and decided to join. I have an iPhone 4 from Verizon an bought an 16GB iPad WIFI model. Just wanted to say hi and really like my iPhone had an incredible before this and had a few blackberry's before that and so far have liked iOS the most so far.

I could actually use your post verbatim except for the Dinc (I have the Droid X & the white IPhone). Welcome aboard!

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't think of it so much as dark side as seeing the light. Don't get me wrong android is fun just not practical .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shawnluke05

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I am a newbie to iPhone as well, I just switched from a HTC EVO 4G. I really liked the Evo but was tired of constantly having to pull the battery or do factory resets. So far my iPhone 4 has been flawless, no low memory warnings and everything just seems to work smoothly.

I am really glad I made the decision to switch!