I have never been one to say one platform is better than another. Simply because I don't know as much about technology and operating systems as I'd like to. That being said I used a blackberry for two years before getting an iPhone last August.

What's most important really is user requirements, does it meet your needs? Blackberry did for a time but I found the iPhone had so much more to offer. From having all my music with me to no longer carrying a checkbook and everything in between. And then there is TiPb ; )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-29-2011 08:45 PM
    I have been a long time fanboy of Research In Motions products. I was always defending blackberry OS against iOS. it took me a while to see the light. It took a kick in my butt to wake me up to what has been happening. Don't get me wrong the bb Is a great phone but the iPhone shines in a lot more places where the bb falls short nearly everywhere.

RIM still hasn't woken up. They keep refreshing their devices. They're losing loyal customers fast. I'm proof of that. They have been making horrible decisions regarding announcements and market filling ( as in devices). Im done waiting for RIM to make a real phone. The screwed they're running on is dated. The blackberry bold 9930 should have been released back in 2005. The iPhone was such a hit. It was remarkable engineering with such a thin real estate.

I came to the iPhone after giving in to the fact that not only is iPhone the superior device, but the maker behind it knows what they're doing. Apple not only releases a new OS, but they're loyal and trustworthy when they give you their word. They are releasing OS 5 for the iPhone 3GS. I don't see OS 6 on my old blackberry bold 9630. A device that was only a year old when OS 6 was released.

Apple treats true customers with the same loyalty they receive. They have put the greatest features, big and small to make their sole device reign supreme but also be as gentle as it looks.

The Apple IPhone is the greatest smartphone out there and it looks like it's always going to be that as long as Apple continues doing what they're doing.

My name is Phill C. I'm glad to be a new part of TipB and I love my new Verizon iPhone 4. Thanks Apple!! And @stevejobs
    No other platform has the apps as good as the iOS platform. I've used WP7 and Android too, and believe me, the apps there suck much balls. Nothing compares to the quality of apps like Things and Ommifocus and 1Password and Twitteriffic Premium. And hundreds of others, too.
    08-30-2011 12:11 AM
    I just made the switch!!!!!!!

NAY, just kidding, BUT I do have and love my ipod touch!!!!!! BlackBerrywise I just got the new 9930 and I LOVE it!
    08-30-2011 11:31 AM
    Made the switch to the iPhone about a year ago. Best move i ever made. I do check the threads in Crackberry from time to time, but usually just the iPhone sub-forum.
    08-30-2011 11:58 AM
    Also a longtime CrackBerry abuser now back for good with an iPhone 4.

I alternated back and forth between the Bold 9700 and the iPhone 3G for more than a year, and was hopeful earlier this year that the BlackBerry Torch would finally be the one, but in the end the iPhone wins out for me.
    09-06-2011 05:22 PM
    I just made the switch!!!!!!!

NAY, just kidding, BUT I do have and love my ipod touch!!!!!! BlackBerrywise I just got the new 9930 and I LOVE it!
    You almost had me for second there. But I know youre true to BB but respect all platforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-06-2011 05:57 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD