reginald_1986

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys!

This is my first post and I am actually from BlackBerry forum. Having a 9700 and was thinking time to ditch it and get a new phone.

Having heavy thoughts on either iPhone vs Android. Since I am living in Malaysia, I don't have much choice like other countries do and what do you suggest?

My phone must be basically have long battery life, multipurpose, good for both gaming (I know iPhone 4 is great for this) and corporate, reliable and most importantly, updates must be easily available in my country.

I am looking highly at iPhone to be honest but I just want to know what are your thinking of this. Please give me your thoughts! :p

Have a good day all :)

oNly1pHone

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Well I can't speak for what u have in Malaysia but I came from years of BB use and have recently switched to an iPhone! Let me tell you that I don't miss my BB one bit! Not at all! I love how the iPhone "just works", very smooth OS and excellent build quality! Gaming is top notch and it does everything I need it to do and more! I'm not sure what your day to day needs are from your smartphone, but I'm sure the iPhone will be more than capable of accommodating your needs! As far as Android goes I can't really say. I dabbled with them a little bit but have never owned one. I've just had no desire for an Android based phone. All I can tell you is about my BB & iPhone experiences! Good luck!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2