New Apple User

fftaz336

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Hello All,

Just wanted to say hi and get my first post on the forum. I am a paramedic for a company where I live and have had several phones. I started with a several blackberrys. Both Storms were terrible. I traded that in on a droid X until work bought me an iPhone. I wont go back. Everything runs so well. There's no lag and everything just works.

I purchased a MacBook pro just before I got the iPhone and was very impressed with how easy it was to setup up everything. I've had no issues and am definitely a Mac convert.

Anyway just wanted to say hello. See you around the forums!

Chris

fftaz336

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iPhone! I'm pretty new myself. How you liking your MacBook? I'm thinking about selling my Asus UL30A and getting me one.

I ha a HP before. I loved it until I got MacBook Pro. I got it home and realized I need to print something. I was about to pull out my HP but I clicked on the printers and it found my printer and set it up. No driver no downloads no nothing. That won me over right there. Everything is so easy. I just wish they had access for Mac so I didn't have to use parallels. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't use parallels at all.

Buy it. You won't be sorry.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2