Hello All,

Just wanted to say hi and get my first post on the forum. I am a paramedic for a company where I live and have had several phones. I started with a several blackberrys. Both Storms were terrible. I traded that in on a droid X until work bought me an iPhone. I wont go back. Everything runs so well. There's no lag and everything just works.

I purchased a MacBook pro just before I got the iPhone and was very impressed with how easy it was to setup up everything. I've had no issues and am definitely a Mac convert.

Anyway just wanted to say hello. See you around the forums!

Chris
    04-10-2011 09:32 PM
    Welcome to iPhone! I'm pretty new myself. How you liking your MacBook? I'm thinking about selling my Asus UL30A and getting me one.
    04-10-2011 09:43 PM
    welcome to AC
    04-10-2011 10:06 PM
    Welcome to iPhone! I'm pretty new myself. How you liking your MacBook? I'm thinking about selling my Asus UL30A and getting me one.
    I ha a HP before. I loved it until I got MacBook Pro. I got it home and realized I need to print something. I was about to pull out my HP but I clicked on the printers and it found my printer and set it up. No driver no downloads no nothing. That won me over right there. Everything is so easy. I just wish they had access for Mac so I didn't have to use parallels. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't use parallels at all.

Buy it. You won't be sorry.
    04-11-2011 11:42 AM
    Congrats on joining the darkside. Youre 100% correct, everything just works. Enjoy!
    04-11-2011 03:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD