New to Verizon, New to iPhone

ajonesma

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone, I know i posted about a month ago I was getting the iPhone from AT&T but things came up and I was unable to do that, so today ( as soon as i get off work) I am going to Verizon to get my iPhone 4 :)

I am super excited. Currently I have a BlackBerry Tour (Sprint) that freezes everytime I go to send a text, and the 3G completely sucks and there's no wifi capability :(

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Hey everyone, I know i posted about a month ago I was getting the iPhone from AT&T but things came up and I was unable to do that, so today ( as soon as i get off work) I am going to Verizon to get my iPhone 4 :)

I am super excited. Currently I have a BlackBerry Tour (Sprint) that freezes everytime I go to send a text, and the 3G completely sucks and there's no wifi capability :(

Awesome! You won't be disappointed. I tried Sprint because of the low cost of their family data plans (I have 4 data phones on my plan)...but we made it 4 days...and decided Sprint wasn't for us.

ajonesma

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I already have an iPod Touch 4G, so I'm pretty familiar with iOS and love it, and I to went with the $69 unlimited everything plan for sprint, originally with the EVO and had to pay for 4G which we dont get for almost 100 miles

johntkong

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

I had the BB Bold 9650, I completely understand the pain you're going through. I got my iPhone on Verizon Tuesday, and I sold my BB yesterday. How did I ever live without an iPhone?!?!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2