Hey everyone, I know i posted about a month ago I was getting the iPhone from AT&T but things came up and I was unable to do that, so today ( as soon as i get off work) I am going to Verizon to get my iPhone 4

I am super excited. Currently I have a BlackBerry Tour (Sprint) that freezes everytime I go to send a text, and the 3G completely sucks and there's no wifi capability
    04-08-2011 09:21 AM
    Hey everyone, I know i posted about a month ago I was getting the iPhone from AT&T but things came up and I was unable to do that, so today ( as soon as i get off work) I am going to Verizon to get my iPhone 4

I am super excited. Currently I have a BlackBerry Tour (Sprint) that freezes everytime I go to send a text, and the 3G completely sucks and there's no wifi capability
    Awesome! You won't be disappointed. I tried Sprint because of the low cost of their family data plans (I have 4 data phones on my plan)...but we made it 4 days...and decided Sprint wasn't for us.
    04-08-2011 09:57 AM
    I already have an iPod Touch 4G, so I'm pretty familiar with iOS and love it, and I to went with the $69 unlimited everything plan for sprint, originally with the EVO and had to pay for 4G which we dont get for almost 100 miles
    04-08-2011 10:03 AM

I had the BB Bold 9650, I completely understand the pain you're going through. I got my iPhone on Verizon Tuesday, and I sold my BB yesterday. How did I ever live without an iPhone?!?!
    04-08-2011 10:24 AM
    I know right! before blackberry I was an HTC EVO user, i dont know why I went to BB, but finally going to iPhone 4
    04-08-2011 10:30 AM
    i dont know why I went to BB
    Temporary insanity more than likely.
    04-08-2011 05:56 PM
    I loved both of my BBs, but I can't say I've missed either of them in the last month or so.
    04-08-2011 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD