Hi, new member

doxiedad#IM

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
new member here. Found this forum on crackberry.com where I always found lots of helpful information for my Curve 8530 (soon to be gone)

I'll hopefully be picking up a iphone 4 on the 10th at my local store.

wboyle3

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Haha you gonna stay the night outside the store? I know some people who did it over the summer for Att, but I mean that was in the summer... This is immediately after the snowpocolypse...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Haha you gonna stay the night outside the store? I know some people who did it over the summer for Att, but I mean that was in the summer... This is immediately after the snowpocolypse...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Depends if the iPhone is really worth getting frost bite.

iPhone uPhone

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I would much rather pre-order than wait in line winter, spring, summer or fall. I will have it in hand on Monday. But a lot of my friends enjoy the communal experience of the line. So yes, if you can not or do not wish to pre-order, it is certainly worth it to line up.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
That is one thing I did NOT want to do was camp out in lines do get a new iPhone. I remember when AT&T released the Iphone 4 and what the lines were like at the AT&T and Apple stores! They were crazy long and people were camped out for days. To freaking cold in Ohio to do that! :D

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just go to your local store. Ask to speak to the manager. And bribe him to hold one for you.

I have a friend that works at my local Verizon store. She told that they were able to make appointments for selling iPhones and can hold one. If for some reason I was not able to get a pre order I was going to do that. You can call your local store and set up a time to meet with a sales rep and buy your iPhone. The only thing was that if you miss your time your Iphone being held for you will be sold, unless the store has pleanty of stock and would not need it.

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Pre-order on 2/9 at Apple.com & have one reserved for you at your local Apple store. That's what I did back in June. If they do the same procedure you'll have all day to pick it up. I went in the morning & waited in line for a few hours, my buddy went at 4pm & walked right in to purchased his iPhone.

I still think it was worth the wait to get it earlier than he did.

Asunners

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Inpreordered, but havent received any shipping information. Maybe I'll camp out in line so I can get my tracking number! :)