Goodbye apple fan boys..

Status
Not open for further replies.

r.santa1

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Mods, please cancel or disable my account. i am sick of all the apple fan boys and their stupid responses and lack of help on any issue.

GOODBYE!

TampaDude

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Dude, before you get banned, try turning "Airplane Mode" on for about 30 seconds, and then turn it off. That helps reset the network connection. Good luck and calm down, m'kay???

r.santa1

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Please ban me.....cancel me whatever...This forum has really not added anything as far as value or help with my transition to the iphone. I am selling it anyways, great device but not for me.

Waiting for the slammer door to slam shut....Mods???

r.santa1

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Tampa dude, thanks I will try that and thanks for being one of the few nice guys on this site. i had been turning the phone off and back on but that might be quicker...

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
To reset your network settings go to:

Settings > General > scroll to the bottom to Reset > Reset Network Settings.

That will set all your settings back to default. Give that a try.

Sorry you are unhappy with your iPhone and TiPb. Every site will have nice helpful people and those that like to flame. Don't get so upset though, it still is just the Interwebz.

Hope the Network Reset works for you.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Calm down. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Thanks for clearing up the airwaves on att for the benefit of us, the apple chosen. lol.

It's just a board. Not a big deal.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I figured i would wait for a few of the members to get their goodbyes in before i set in with my parting words...but given your short stay and really non-sensical and overly dramatic rants about how the iPhone sucks and how its boring and how your ready to sell your phone because your BB Bold can check an email better...i guess my parting words are really this...grow some thicker skin sweetheart, you'll need it when you make the droid move as most people with your particular outlook do inevitably.

wave-smiley.gif

I can't help but to feel some what responsible for your departure, with that, i thank you for playing.

Reactions: farbod21

r.santa1

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Seany boy,
Thanks for the farewell...I will be back to my Blackberry as i dont see the need for an i toy anymore. Droids are a step below the iphone as far as toys go.

Guys like you are what make this forum so great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner