Allow me to...........

Daytona

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Allow me to introduce myself, I am Daytona and have been a Blackberry user for 5 years. I lived everything Blackberry and praised it soo much it was sickening to others but all that changed on Friday October 29th when I became the owner of an iphone 4.

Hands down this is the MOST incredible phone I have ever used and ever since the fist iphone was released i just turned the other cheek and never gave the device a chance. I am glad I decided to this time!! I have not been able to put it down and the things that can be done with it are amazing.

I hope to make some friends here on the TIPB forums and I believe my iphone addiction will be long lasting!

My next step....Jailbreaking this bad boy ASAP!:)

Reactions: jairo1daywrk4apple

dBMan

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Welcome! And jailbreaking opens up even more iPhone coolness :) Stick around and post often. I just joined recently and this is a real cool community with a lot of helpful folks.

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
For future reference though put your threads in the proper forum section, please?

and welcome aboard

FunkyDog

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I've switched over from BlackBerry after 7 years, the last straw being a bad buggy OS on my Storm2 that never have been resolved after a year by RIM. I like the looks of the Torch but will proudly stick to my iPhone4 32GB until RIM decides to really overhaul their pathetic OS to a QNX-based system in the future. Who know, Apple may have something that rocks then!

jiggaman2g

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Smart move. I too was a BB defender until I walked into an Apple store and tried the ip4 out for about 45 mins. It's is such an improvement from ANY BB in my opinion.

And not sure if you used Crackberry at all..you probably did, another thing I notice is fellow iphone users are FAR more relaxed in here as oppose to a lot of CB addicts over there that were strung so tight they **** diamonds.

Have fun and ask questions!! OH and definitely jailbreak the thing.

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Smart move. I too was a BB defender until I walked into an Apple store and tried the ip4 out for about 45 mins. It's is such an improvement from ANY BB in my opinion.

And not sure if you used Crackberry at all..you probably did, another thing I notice is fellow iphone users are FAR more relaxed in here as oppose to a lot of CB addicts over there that were strung so tight they **** diamonds.

Have fun and ask questions!! OH and definitely jailbreak the thing.

That because they have to defend their phone choice... lol

with the iPhone there isn't any competition we just have the phone and for the most part there all the same.

I discovered that competition over on the Android Central site. Its crazy over there everyone trying to say there droid (blah) is better then some one one else's HTC (blah)

here its all very stream lined and easy to find help!

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Welcome Daytona. I'm a new guy here myself. After two years, my BB9000 just isn't cutting it any more! Have been playing around with my wife's 3GS, and fell in love with it. Will be getting an iPhone4 in Dec. when my contract is up. I can't wait!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2