NFL Discussion thread

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
While the Eagles are my team, I’m a sports realist and fan above all else. I can’t seem to get behind the Ravens. I think we’ll see NE or most likely KC come out of the AFC.

From the NFC I am stuck between SEA and NO, but wouldn’t count GB out. That said as a fan I’d like to see KC vs NO, but that’s just me.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
After seeing the teams in the hunt for the Super Bowl, the Ravens look good as do the 49ers, Saints, Patriots and the Packers. Now it’s all about staying healthy down the stretch. Should be fun to watch.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
While the Eagles are my team, I’m a sports realist and fan above all else. I can’t seem to get behind the Ravens. I think we’ll see NE or most likely KC come out of the AFC.

From the NFC I am stuck between SEA and NO, but wouldn’t count GB out. That said as a fan I’d like to see KC vs NO, but that’s just me.

How 'bout dem Iggles! Still work to be done, but I'm feeling good!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
If they beat the Giants they will have a home game to start the Playoffs. Anything thing can happen?! Probability says otherwise, but probability doesn’t suit up and play.

Also if Dallas loses or Ties we win! Or if we win or Tie we win!

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
One more game against the packers and we lions fans can hang our heads in shame for another dismal year. Rebuilding since 1957 is our team motto.

ravenseb

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
f2277c0da268bcea666e9addbf4c5025.jpg

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Time for the playoffs and as usual the Lions are not part of the equation. I have to root for my brother in laws team, the Saints. My second pick would be the Ravens. Let the playoff games begin.