NFL Discussion thread

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
As an Atlanta Falcons Fan all I can do at this stage of the season is wait for next year...SMH

Last edited:

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
As an Eagles fan I KNOW that feeling! lol

5 games to go...4 of the teams are 2-9 and then there’s a game left with the Cowboys. It won’t happen but if there ever was a situation where a team could possibly win out and sneak in it would be now.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
The Detroit Lions just suck and I can’t even watch this crap anymore, sad, just sad.

Aren’t the Lions just sickening. I have high hopes at the beginning of every season and then it always seems to go down the toilet . Ownership just can’t get it right year after year. I haven’t watched since Staffords injury. Wondering if they’ll ever win a championship in my lifetime

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Aren’t the Lions just sickening. I have high hopes at the beginning of every season and then it always seems to go down the toilet . Ownership just can’t get it right year after year. I haven’t watched since Staffords injury. Wondering if they’ll ever win a championship in my lifetime

I am 64 and I have given up on the Lions and the franchise. 64 years of the same old crap, time for new owners, team and attitude if we ever want to make it to the super bowl. Unfortunately it will never happen in my lifetime.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I am 64 and I have given up on the Lions and the franchise. 64 years of the same old crap, time for new owners, team and attitude if we ever want to make it to the super bowl. Unfortunately it will never happen in my lifetime.

I’m about 15 years behind you and starting to feel the same way

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73