NFL Discussion thread

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Holy ****, the Lions beat the Eagles, the refs tried to give away the game with three penalties in three plays against the Lions.

But in the end, we put another one in the W column and that’s what counts in this league.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Holy ****, the Lions beat the Eagles, the refs tried to give away the game with three penalties in three plays against the Lions.

But in the end, we put another one in the W column and that’s what counts in this league.

They’re undefeated right? Off to a surprisingly good start.

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
As big an Eagles fan as it gets...BUT also live in the real world.

1. Eagles are not as good as thought regardless

2. Offense line has injuries putting Carson under pressure

3. TOP 2 WRs are injured so nobody to bail out Carson

4. Defense is mediocre and injured anyway, only 2 sacks in 3 games

5. Oh, and Carson isn’t good enough to get things done with just a good TE and probably won’t ever be as good as he was two seasons ago.

6....Now they are 1-2 looking to be 1-3 after getting smacked around by the Packers on Thursday.

***Again, Eagles are average that said...what is the deal with 3 Offensive Pass Interference calls? That’s insane***

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
As big an Eagles fan as it gets...BUT also live in the real world.

1. Eagles are not as good as thought regardless

2. Offense line has injuries putting Carson under pressure

3. TOP 2 WRs are injured so nobody to bail out Carson

4. Defense is mediocre and injured anyway, only 2 sacks in 3 games

5. Oh, and Carson isn’t good enough to get things done with just a good TE and probably won’t ever be as good as he was two seasons ago.

6....Now they are 1-2 looking to be 1-3 after getting smacked around by the Packers on Thursday.

***Again, Eagles are average that said...what is the deal with 3 Offensive Pass Interference calls? That’s insane***

As a Lions fan who is used to loosing and bad calls, a win is a win no matter how it’s done.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The Saints vs Seahawks game is quite entertaining. I’m loving the energy that the Saints are playing with.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I would like to see the media stop talking about Antonio Brown. I know that’s not going to happen. I wish we could just focus on the games and players who are playing. I’m sick of AB’s rants. Now, I’m done talking about him.

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
9f2033ffb21941d967497ca8671b1e8c.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I would like to see the media stop talking about Antonio Brown. I know that’s not going to happen. I wish we could just focus on the games and players who are playing. I’m sick of AB’s rants. Now, I’m done talking about him.

EXACTLY this

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Well the Lions are 2-0-1 and we have the Chiefs in our barn this Sunday. I would love to see Stafford and the boys put another one in the W column for us loyal fans here. Go Lions.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Well the Lions are 2-0-1 and we have the Chiefs in our barn this Sunday. I would love to see Stafford and the boys put another one in the W column for us loyal fans here. Go Lions.

You’re definitely gonna have to earn it. These guys are already calling Mahomes the greatest QB of all time. lol

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
The Lions where robbed of a victory today, worst officiating I have seen in a long time. Even took away an obvious touchdown. Terrible.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods