NFL Discussion thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Wow, there’s actually some life to the halftime show...
Maybe more than what was provided for in the first half by both teams...

Yep, but now I want the second half to begin. All of this is taking too long. Let’s get back to the game already!....

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If the Patriots do not score in this drive, they’re going to lose this game. 2:00 mins left in the 3rd quarter.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I sure hope TB12 has a change of heart and rides off into the sunset.

If he’s smart, this would be the best time for him to walk away from the game. It was NOT his best performance and if it weren’t for the RAMS youth and inexperience, the Pats could have lost this game. I am glad they won, however.

If Brady continues to play then he runs the risk of going out in the same manner as Bledsoe. Maybe that’s what he wants. Who know?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
If he’s smart, this would be the best time for him to walk away from the game. It was NOT his best performance and if it weren’t for the RAMS youth and inexperience, the Pats could have lost this game. I am glad they won, however.

If Brady continues to play then he runs the risk of going out in the same manner as Bledsoe. Maybe that’s what he wants. Who know?

He should definitely consider a Peyton. Walk away with the title.

SN: that one commercial with all the past/present players where they fumble a ball at the awards banquet is the best super bowl “commercial” I’ve seen in a long while. I really enjoyed it.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
He should definitely consider a Peyton. Walk away with the title.

SN: that one commercial with all the past/present players where they fumble a ball at the awards banquet is the best super bowl “commercial” I’ve seen in a long while. I really enjoyed it.

Agreed. That particular commercial was definitely my favorite.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Congrats to the Pats

I’ll be searching YouTube tonight for the commercials. Since I don’t watch the games, I didn’t see anything except the Doritos commercial & that came on earlier while I was watching YouTube.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro