NFL Discussion thread

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Well, the Chargers haven’t showed up, playing man defense and Brady is picking them apart. Totally outmatched by New England.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
The Saints pulled it out and there defense played great for three quarters. Good game.

I watched the entire game and I really thought the Eagles had the Saints on the ropes the first half. Then the Eagles started playing preventive zone defense and once Drew Breeze had time, he started to pick them apart and got the Saints back into the game.

Still a good game overall and looking forward to the next round. I would like to see the Chiefs and the Saints in the Super Bowl.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
My picks are Pats over Chiefs and Saints over Rams.

It’s not that I don’t like the Patriots, I would just like to see a couple of different teams in the Super Bowl and I like the Chiefs and the Saints because they just find a way to win, should be a great AFC & NFC playoff.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
My picks are Pats over Chiefs and Saints over Rams.

If the Saints weren’t playing the Rams, I would love to see them in the Super Bowl lol....Let’s go Rams vs Chiefs

It’s not that I don’t like the Patriots, I would just like to see a couple of different teams in the Super Bowl and I like the Chiefs and the Saints because they just find a way to win, should be a great AFC & NFC playoff.

I absolutely DESPISE the Pats Plus Boston Pats fans don’t deserve to see them in the Super Bowl again....they aren’t even real football fans! How do you live football, but you can’t tell me what’s happening with other teams unless they played the Pats I can’t stand a fake football fan

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
The bottom line is the best teams on the field will be in the Super Bowl. Some will be liked and other not so liked, that’s why we all can’t wait for the Super Bowl.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I absolutely DESPISE the Pats Plus Boston Pats fans don’t deserve to see them in the Super Bowl again....they aren’t even real football fans! How do you live football, but you can’t tell me what’s happening with other teams unless they played the Pats I can’t stand a fake football fan

Huh, what, wait your a steelers fan, I get it.... what ever!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR