NFL Discussion thread

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Well, now that the Bears where knocked out of the box, I have to go with the Indianapolis Colts as my sneak in team.

They seem to be doing what’s needed to win and that’s what gets you to the next round and eventually the Super Bowl.

I remember when the Ravens with Joe Flaco made their run as a wild card pick and went on to win the big prize, this weekend should thin things out. Now it’s wait and see.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I legit thought IND could get this done but KCs D was great today! This NFC game is the one I’ve been waiting on though. Let’s Go Rams...because DAL fans are obnoxious.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, but the Rams are starting to settle down and move the ball. If they score here, Dallas will be in trouble because they haven’t scored since their opening drive.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Now that the Cowboys have been knocked out of the box, I hoping the Saints win today.

I honestly think the NFL would like to see the Chargers and the Rams in the Super Bowl to promote the west coast franchises, just a thought.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
It’s funny how Skip Bayless is going through all sorts of contortions on Twitter to make the Cowboys performance & outcome of the game to not be that bad, or bad at all. As well as defending Dak Prescott’s play...
If this were the Packers & especially Aaron Rodgers, he’d be ripping Aaron & the team NON STOP for the next 6 months, lol. He’s truly the living embodiment of ‘click bait.’

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2