NFL Discussion thread

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Watching the game myself and I think the colts have Houston’s number. Luck is picking the defense apart, not looking good. The Houston defense pick just helped a little.

It could help but we’ll see what they do with it. They needed that one though because they’re not a squad I can see pulling themselves out of a 21-point hole.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It could help but we’ll see what they do with it. They needed that one though because they’re not a squad I can see pulling themselves out of a 21-point hole.

This is not looking well for the Texans at all.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Watching the Cowboys and the Seahawks. I am rooting for the Seahawks because it’s my nieces favorite team who lives in Seattle.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Er... never mind...
Two fumbles in a row by Baltimore, the Chargers recovered the second fumble and are now at 3rd and goal to score some points...

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Some bad news for the Chargers though, it sounds like Melvin Gordon has suffered some kind of knee injury on the 2nd and goal run that he had that got to the one yard line... I hope that he’ll be ok.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Good news for the Chicago Bears...
So far it’s looking like I’ll be 0 & 3 on my wild card picks... So since I picked Philadelphia to win versus Chicago today, naturally, the Bears will win, lol.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner