NFL Discussion thread

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I’m going with Philly & Seattle for the NFC wild card games this weekend, and Houston & Baltimore in the AFC wild card games...

Edit: I’m feeling more confident in the NFC picks, than the AFC ones.

Last edited:

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Being from Detroit and a Lions fan and having to watch this pathetic excuse for an NFL franchise, we finally played 60 minutes of football on the last game of the season to shut out the Packers.

Why couldn’t we play like this when the games counted and we could finally be in the playoffs???

Unfortunately the Lions franchise has become nothing but excuses with little results, rebuilding since 1957, sad.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Being from Detroit and a Lions fan and having to watch this pathetic excuse for an NFL franchise, we finally played 60 minutes of football on the last game of the season to shut out the Packers.

Why couldn’t we play like this when the games counted and we could finally be in the playoffs???

Unfortunately the Lions franchise has become nothing but excuses with little results, rebuilding since 1957, sad.

I wouldn’t take beating the 2018 Packers as a sign of much of an accomplishment, especially against yesterday’s injury depleted Packers. I mean even the Arizona Cardinals won AT Green Bay IN December, and Arizona’s hardly an NFC powerhouse, with one of their ONLY three wins this season having been at Green Bay...

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I wouldn’t take beating the 2018 Packers as a sign of much of an accomplishment, especially against yesterday’s injury depleted Packers. I mean even the Arizona Cardinals won AT Green Bay IN December, and Arizona’s hardly an NFC powerhouse, with one of their ONLY three wins this season having been at Green Bay...

At least we played 60 minutes of football, something we had only done twice this year besides the last game of the season and we won both the other games, go figure. We are still the laughing stock of the NFL.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
At least we played 60 minutes of football, something we had only done twice this year besides the last game of the season and we won both the other games, go figure. We are still the laughing stock of the NFL.

You make a valid point about playing a complete game yesterday, at least one of those two teams was fully engaged in the game. If I heard the stat right, Detroit has won 4 straight against the Pack, going back to last season.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
You make a valid point about playing a complete game yesterday, at least one of those two teams was fully engaged in the game. If I heard the stat right, Detroit has won 4 straight against the Pack, going back to last season.

Yep, we have actually won the last four games against the Packers. Unfortunately the game was meaningless as far as the overall playoff picture, but it was entertaining to watch the Lions finally play a complete game.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I’m glad that you got to see a good game played by the Lions yesterday. I only wish that it hadn’t been against the Packers, lol...
:sigh: Well, for me, I say bring on the 2019 season...

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site

Well, I’m from Buffalo so I feel your pain. Last game of the season we blow out Miami like we’re a super bowl team. We won’t be changing our coach but there will be a lot of new players coming aboard in 2019. Josh Allen seems at least capable of playing in the NFL so we’ll see how he progresses.
I’ve learned not to get my hopes up though.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The Media and TV never lied. Cam Newton is HUGE. I met him on New Years Eve at his Fathers church during Watch Night. Very nice person and Family as well.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
f8febbd1a34a45f5ac8cfa33375d8f78.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox