NFL Discussion thread

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Even though my team won’t be in it this year, I’ve got a feeling that there’s going to be some great playoff games coming up this post season. Congrats to the Saints on clinching home field advantage throughout the NFC post season with a dramatic come from behind win versus the Steelers tonight.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Even though my team won’t be in it this year, I’ve got a feeling that there’s going to be some great playoff games coming up this post season. Congrats to the Saints on clinching home field advantage throughout the NFC post season with a dramatic come from behind win versus the Steelers tonight.

Definitely kudos to the Saints!! I love my Steelers but I think they need this beat down, so people can see they aren’t as good as Tomlin & Roethlisberger think they are. Hopefully the Ravens win next week & they won’t make the playoffs. This should spark a light under their butts for next season...or could be the beginning to Tomlin’s downfall in Pittsburgh Either one would be good for me lol

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Definitely kudos to the Saints!! I love my Steelers but I think they need this beat down, so people can see they aren’t as good as Tomlin & Roethlisberger think they are. Hopefully the Ravens win next week & they won’t make the playoffs. This should spark a light under their butts for next season...or could be the beginning to Tomlin’s downfall in Pittsburgh Either one would be good for me lol

What about trading one Mike for another?? I hear that Mike McCarthy is looking for a job...
:)

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Come on Green Bay, let’s finish off this season with a stand out win at home over the Detroit Lions - to carry us far into the 2019 post season...
;-)

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
The Panthers won!!!!

I’ll take how the Panthers did today, over Green Bay’s showing @ home....
Smh that Jim Caldwell & Chuck Pagano have been mentioned as possible candidates for being the new head coach...
I’m not seeing how either of those two would be a better coach for Green Bay than McCarthy was.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2