NFL Discussion thread

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
They’re a young team, so say what you will. These seasoned teams are looking at them & wondering how they can be down

No doubt.
Yeah, I’d like it a little more if Green Bay was more than just Aaron Rodgers & a .
The Rams are definitely one of the more complete teams in the league.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I’d also like it if my Steelers were more complete!! I should have dropped them after Bettis retired🤣

At this point I think that the Steelers chances may be better than Green Bay’s this season. Now, if only Minnesota would do Green Bay a favor and lose to New Orleans tonight... and they did lose, sweet!!

Last edited:

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Watching ‘Monday Night Countdown’ live form Buffalo atm... The tailgating must have started REAL EARLY this morning judging by the ‘spirit’edness of the crowd, lol.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Watching ‘Monday Night Countdown’ live form Buffalo atm... The tailgating must have started REAL EARLY this morning judging by the ‘spirit’edness of the crowd, lol.

I turned on the TV around 5:30ish and saw that the tailgating was in full swing. Even Randy Moss was dancing around. ...

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I saw someone holding a liter/1.75 liter of ‘something’ during one of the commercial break outros...
They looked like they were having a gooood time ;-)