NFL Discussion thread

ravenseb

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
Here you go Although I’m actually glad they beat the Ravens. Now my sucky Steelers are in a better position So glad I’m also a Rams fan or my blood pressure would be through the roof

Don’t worry my team will definitely beat the steelers here in Baltimore next week

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Don’t worry my team will definitely beat the steelers here in Baltimore next week

Unfortunately, I agree with you

I was so disgusted when they lost at home to BAL.

Me too...but then again I stay disgusted with Tomlin He hasn’t proven himself as a winning coach. The last time he had a successful season, he was coaching the remnants of Cowher’s team. Idk why people refuse to see that

ravenseb

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
Unfortunately, I agree with you

Me too...but then again I stay disgusted with Tomlin He hasn’t proven himself as a winning coach. The last time he had a successful season, he was coaching the remnants of Cowher’s team. Idk why people refuse to see that

And still no Le’veon

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

I say the same thing about Jon Gruden. Good luck Raiders. Lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox