NFL Discussion thread

4mywife

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
Ready for my Panthers to take McCaffrey with the 8th pick

Are you sure McCaffrey will still be available by the 8th pick (quoting my son Eli)? He says that once they lost Josh Norman they lost everything. He says their defence needs to play like a defence. We are fans of the Panthers. What do they need to do to get back to the top of the heap?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Can’t wait until Wednesday! Get to see what we (CAR) do with McCaffrey and see how Ben Boulware is progressing. I think he’s gonna be a good backer and considering we got him as an undrafted guy off the Clemsuck National Championship team, he’s an absolute STEAL!

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Humm, it seems as though they've improved over the last couple of years. Their chance is as good as any. We shall see.

Couple of big trades yesterday. They're building for the future with a new regime. 2018 they have 2 picks in 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounds. They need a franchise QB to build off of and several good ones are supposed to be available next year.
We'll see, but I'm not holding my breath. In the mean time, I've been a Packers fan for years so that keeps me sane.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh