NFL Discussion thread

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Ugh. Good game at least, though the outcome was the opposite of what I had hoped. Can't imagine what that Falcons locker room looked like after the game.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Good to know I wasn't the only one disappointed in this years commercials. I did chuckle at the Sprint one with the dad "killing himself" and the T-Mobile operator commercial. Verizon took a beating last night too lol.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Few things I took away from this game:

• Atlanta converted only one third down. ONE FREAKING THIRD DOWN CONVERSION

Atlanta ran only 5 run plays after they went up 28-3. You ain't going to eat up clock like that

New England having 17 minutes more of possession was insane. Atlanta's D was just gassed.

How you going to call a pass play on 3rd and 1 in field goal range? (Ryan's turnover)

Atlanta's play calling was just terrible overall in the 4th quarter

The guy doing the play calling for the Falcons is going to be the head coach of the 49ers which is poetically fitting

When the Pats won the coin toss in OT the whole stadium and entire world knew they weren't going to give the ball up

SeanHRCC must need to be revived at this moment

I don't care what anyone says, Lady Gaga is an elite performer. I've been to two of her concerts and her work ethic was insane. I knew to expect nothing short of what she did.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Few things I took away from this game:

• Atlanta converted only one third down. ONE FREAKING THIRD DOWN CONVERSION

Atlanta ran only 5 run plays after they went up 28-3. You ain't going to eat up clock like that

New England having 17 minutes more of possession was insane. Atlanta's D was just gassed.

How you going to call a pass play on 3rd and 1 in field goal range? (Ryan's turnover)

Atlanta's play calling was just terrible overall in the 4th quarter

The guy doing the play calling for the Falcons is going to be the head coach of the 49ers which is poetically fitting

When the Pats won the coin toss in OT the whole stadium and entire world knew they weren't going to give the ball up

SeanHRCC must need to be revived at this moment

I don't care what anyone says, Lady Gaga is an elite performer. I've been to two of her concerts and her work ethic was insane. I knew to expect nothing short of what she did.

1st Bold- I always wonder what goes through the heads of the playmakers in these situations. This isn't the first, nor the last time, a poor decision was made in these types of situations. Remember the Seahawks in 2015? I never understand it. So I've always been interested in getting in the head of the players.

2nd Bold- Are people actually talking bad about Lady Gaga's performance? I thought she did an outstanding job. Where could anyone find fault? Lol.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
1st Bold- I always wonder what goes through the heads of the playmakers in these situations. This isn't the first, nor the last time, a poor decision was made in these types of situations. Remember the Seahawks in 2015? I never understand it. So I've always been interested in getting in the head of the players.

I wonder what goes through their minds, too. I hate when coaches/playcallers try to outthink the room on things. Just run the ball on a 3rd and 1.