NFL Discussion thread

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
As a fan I'm suppose to be like that, I wouldn't be a fan if I wasn't.

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

So to be a fan you're supposed to hope other teams lose that have no real relevance to your own team unless you make the playoffs? Interesting...personally, I couldn't care less about any other team, win or lose, unless A.) they are a division rival, or B.) their win cost us a trip to the playoffs or knocked us out of the playoffs.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
So to be a fan you're supposed to hope other teams lose that have no real relevance to your own team unless you make the playoffs? Interesting...personally, I couldn't care less about any other team, win or lose, unless A.) they are a division rival, or B.) their win cost us a trip to the playoffs or knocked us out of the playoffs.

Hmmmm....... I guess we all have our own way of cheering for our teams.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Hmmmm....... I guess we all have our own way of cheering for our teams.

I think that's the main point I'm trying to figure out...given we weren't playing the Cowboys, why would you want us to lose? I don't even pay attention to the Cowboys when they play, much less hope they lose a game that has no bearing on my team at all.

But hey, if you're salty towards the Falcons, join a line...I'm sure there are plenty of you out there, especially since we have a pretty good record so far.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I think that's the main point I'm trying to figure out...given we weren't playing the Cowboys, why would you want us to lose? I don't even pay attention to the Cowboys when they play, much less hope they lose a game that has no bearing on my team at all.

I understand what your saying ( because we are not in the same division) but I do it for kicks and giggles with my friends.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Whatever that play that the Colts tried to run there was like George Costanza trying to get fired.

It was seriously one of the dumbest friggin' plays I've ever seen...WTF were they trying to do? They ended up leaving no protection around the qb and then it was just a simple rush in and tackle off the snap. I think it was supposed to be snapped right when the line set on the wing and he was supposed to run it, but something broke in the middle of the play and the whole thing fell apart and looked ridiculous.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I couldn't agree more. I would consider him an elite NFL Quarterback...IMHO
He is elite. But I guess you have to throw for 300 yards per game to be considered. When I rank the NFL quarterbacks I put my top ten in the following order (for this season):

Tom Brady
Aaron Rodgers
Cam Newton
Andy Dalton
Big Ben
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Drew Brees
Eli Manning
Phillip Rivers
Jay Cutler

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
He is elite. But I guess you have to throw for 300 yards per game to be considered. When I rank the NFL quarterbacks I put my top ten in the following order (for this season):

Tom Brady
Aaron Rodgers
Cam Newton
Andy Dalton
Big Ben
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Drew Brees
Eli Manning
Phillip Rivers
Jay Cutler

That sounds about right, but not necessarily in that order....I'm not so sure about that last name..LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR