NFL Discussion thread

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Just heard that Geno Smith will not start for the Jets when he comes back.

They're undefeated right now with Fitzy...their luck will change soon and they'll try to make it seem like a QB issue and Geno will get his spot again (probably temporarily). They play the Patriots in a few weeks, and I doubt they win...

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
They're undefeated right now with Fitzy...their luck will change soon and they'll try to make it seem like a QB issue and Geno will get his spot again (probably temporarily). They play the Patriots in a few weeks, and I doubt they win...

They'll lose to the Patriots. I'm sure Geno will get another shot this season. I'm not a Geno fan.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Getting ready for another Bears loss today. It's the Seahawks home opener and they're 0-2. They will be fired up. Not looking good for the Bears.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I knew he was back but wasn't sure he would play. The Bears have given up 79 points in the first two games. I wouldn't be surprised if Seattle put up 40 today.

40 wouldn't surprise me, because I believe almost half would come from Bears turnovers. Clausen looked very scared coming in last week. He is going to have a tough afternoon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox