NFL Discussion thread

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Holy sh*t I forgot Tebow was playing again, LOL! He's so awful at the QB position, but won't take another role on the roster...I never understood that, because I think he'd be a solid bodied running back for certain situations, and he has to know that he'll never be a starting QB again, so why hold out?

Because "god" will bring him harmony at the QB position.

What a nutcase he is. I have a dislike for him and that stuff he spews.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Did anybody see this? Steeler's James Harrison made his kids return their "participation" trophies. Finally, common sense and a blow against "political correctness". Good for him.

I came home to find out that my boys received two trophies for nothing, participation trophies! While I am very proud of my boys for everything they do and will encourage them till the day I die, these trophies will be given back until they EARN a real trophy. I'm sorry I'm not sorry for believing that everything in life should be earned and I'm not about to raise two boys to be men by making them believe that they are entitled to something just because they tried their best...cause sometimes your best is not enough, and that should drive you to want to do better...not cry and whine until somebody gives you something to shut u up and keep you happy. #harrisonfamilyvalues

Steelers linebacker James Harrison makes his kids return their participation trophies - ABC15 Arizona

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
LOL! Jet's fans are day dreaming about the Mark Sanchez days...I almost feel bad! The fact that someone punched Geno in the face and took him out of the first quarter of the regular season is hilarious to me!

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/myers-geno-smith-bust-jets-article-1.2329020

As much as I laugh at the Jets, I still think Sanchez would have benefited from not having a clown of a head coach and would have amounted to something more as he seemed he was on his way to during his rookie year. They were so defense-oriented and started neglecting him weapons on offense and opted on surrounding him with a ton of garbage.

CALILIVE

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Raiders definitely have a long way to go specially winning games in there division. I think they will make some noise but they have to win there divisional games (1-5). Carr is going to light it up.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to follow several teams this year.
1). Atlanta Falcons
2). NY Giants
3). Tampa Bay Bucs
4). Denver Broncos
5). Dallas Cowboys

I'm not sure who my favorite is going to be. I guess I'm just a NFL Football Fan

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox