NFL Discussion thread

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Arian Foster needs to find another career...lol.

And it looks like Aldon Smith will be doing so, as well. He may be taking up license plate manufacturing. What a shame that he can't control alcohol, drugs, behavior, etc and it cost him dearly. The 49ers kicked him to the curb after his last episode.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
And it looks like Aldon Smith will be doing so, as well. He may be taking up license plate manufacturing. What a shame that he can't control alcohol, drugs, behavior, etc and it cost him dearly. The 49ers kicked him to the curb after his last episode.

I don't get it, either. . . . You have a job others dream of, making awesome money, and have children looking up to you, but no, you can't act like a professional.

ancetti

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
Well... i'm from Brazil and FINALLY we're able to see the NFL appearing over the Local Sports News... before that was just 'Gisele Bundchen's husband plays won another Super Bowl, whatever that is'... lol

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I think Jameis will be alright. It's just one game. I'm pulling for him for 14 games! But, those 2 games when he plays my Panthers... Off with his head. I'm a Seminole homer though so... 😁

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I think Jameis will be alright. It's just one game. I'm pulling for him for 14 games! But, those 2 games when he plays my Panthers... Off with his head. I'm a Seminole homer though so... ��

The sample size may be very small, but there were some very concerning things associated with his play last night...the most important one, in my opinion, was the fact that he seemed very scatter brained in the pocket. The only play where he looked confident was when he scrambled and ran in for a TD, and even there, he laid himself out like an ***** and someone is going to light him up this season doing that, and he'll end up on the disabled list.

He had the majority of the work for the team last night...took two very ugly sacks and threw an INT that was, quite simply, a horrifically overthrown ball to the receiver. At the end of the day, putting all Winston hate aside, if I was a TB fan, I'd be very worried about this #1 pick...the Bucs may very well have another top 10 pick next draft.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Didn't realize Tebow was with the Eagles. Hope he makes it in some capacity. Need to get my head back into NFL mindset again as the summer starts to wind down. Will be interesting to watch.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Holy sh*t I forgot Tebow was playing again, LOL! He's so awful at the QB position, but won't take another role on the roster...I never understood that, because I think he'd be a solid bodied running back for certain situations, and he has to know that he'll never be a starting QB again, so why hold out?