:D

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

4a50229e15394ca33af190d77a5b2ff6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

The commercials are cringe inducing...one particularly with Jennifer Garner or Hillary Swank or some other woman that looks like a foot with their mascara running down their face going "No no...I'm ok, I'm ok...", then 2min. later, you have line backers from various teams with tears in their eyes sniffling.

I mean COMMMEEEE ONNNNNNNN! I actually think creating an identifiable brand is a good move, but the commercials are just awful and veer me completely away from the cause all together.

Commercial in question...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9ZvxYcPJk8

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The commercials are cringe inducing...one particularly with Jennifer Garner or Hillary Swank or some other woman that looks like a foot with their mascara running down their face going "No no...I'm ok, I'm ok...", then 2min. later, you have line backers from various teams with tears in their eyes sniffling.

I mean COMMMEEEE ONNNNNNNN! I actually think creating an identifiable brand is a good move, but the commercials are just awful and veer me completely away from the cause all together.

Commercial in question...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9ZvxYcPJk8

I agree, I feel that they could have done something better.

I heard they were showing a commercial where a woman calls 911 and pretends to order a pizza but is actually calling for domestic violence, but I didn't see it during the super bowl. I thought that was a good one.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
BREAKING NEWS: Pete Carroll resigns as Seahawks coach...

Pete ?bad call? Carroll is leaving the Seahawks for the ministry.
Late breaking story from ESPN Sportscenter..........2/11/2015
Pete Carroll, former head coach of the Seattle Seahawks, is reported to be very near to signing on as a special consultant to The Pope in Vatican City. The Pope looks to recruit Carroll to be a spokesman for the Catholic Church because he is the first man in history that made 100 million people jump up and yell "Jesus Christ!" at the same time.
More information will be reported as this story is followed.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424357108.228822.jpg

Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
BREAKING NEWS: Pete Carroll resigns as Seahawks coach...

Pete ?bad call? Carroll is leaving the Seahawks for the ministry.
Late breaking story from ESPN Sportscenter..........2/11/2015
Pete Carroll, former head coach of the Seattle Seahawks, is reported to be very near to signing on as a special consultant to The Pope in Vatican City. The Pope looks to recruit Carroll to be a spokesman for the Catholic Church because he is the first man in history that made 100 million people jump up and yell "Jesus Christ!" at the same time.
More information will be reported as this story is followed.

View attachment 77703

Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
So there are reports going around today saying that a tape of Dez Bryant is going to be released today, and what is on the tape is "five times worse than Ray Rice".

After doing a little bit of research, I found that these rumors have been going on for a few weeks now. Some are saying that whoever has the tape said unless they were paid they would release it today, hence the deadline of it being released today.

I don't know what to make of this....the Eagles fan in me wants this to be true (minus the violence that may be associated with it) simply because he always kills us, but the human soul in me wants it to be false.

Right now, I am taking it with a grain of salt, and I wouldn't be surprised to find out that it's a hoax.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
In other NFL news, the Inglewood, CA City Council approved a $2B plan to build a football stadium. Looks like the NFL is going back to LA very soon!

I read that Oakland and San Diego may be involved to move to LA and share the stadium.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
And the mayor of Inglewatts decided a public vote wasn't necessary either.

I've loved not having an NFL team here the past 20 years. The idea of using any public money (you know it'll be used) to build a stadium is very low in the list of priorities here.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I was happy with the foles trade when i thought this years first round picks were being swapped. Now it comes out that that's not the case, and the Rams are actually getting more picks than us.

I don't get it, I really don't...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Jimmy graham to the Seahawks for a center !?

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6+ 

Not just a center...1st round pick too. Saints were desperate to find room in their budget...their salary cap situation was dire.

Today was an insane day for FA's and trades...I seriously couldn't stop watching the updates seeing where people were going. Falcons got some definitely improvements on defense so far...Patriots seem to be really REALLY going in a strange direction.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Not just a center...1st round pick too. Saints were desperate to find room in their budget...their salary cap situation was dire.

Today was an insane day for FA's and trades...I seriously couldn't stop watching the updates seeing where people were going. Falcons got some definitely improvements on defense so far...Patriots seem to be really REALLY going in a strange direction.

Very weird, hopefully they pick someone with talent. I figured gore would've stayed with the 49ers & can't figure out the nick foles trade still. I'm really interested in what jerry jones is going to do with demarco Murray as well. They put a franchise tag on Dez, so why not Murray ? Then no offense to Sam Bradford, why are the Browns so interested in him ? So much going on lol.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Very weird, hopefully they pick someone with talent. I figured gore would've stayed with the 49ers & can't figure out the nick foles trade still. I'm really interested in what jerry jones is going to do with demarco Murray as well. They put a franchise tag on Dez, so why not Murray ? Then no offense to Sam Bradford, why are the Browns so interested in him ? So much going on lol.

Bradford is playing for Phili this season...and I have no idea why given Chip Kelly's offensive style.

Murray is going to another team almost assuredly...Cowboys aren't going to give him a big contract when they just franchised Dez...if they were going to do that, they would have given Dez the contract and franchised Murray. I bet he goes to the Raiders or the Jags, and he'll end up a great back with no real future...I really wish the Falcons could afford him, but we need so many other pieces it wouldn't make much sense.

Saints were desperate...that is the only logic in it really. They HAD to fix their cap situation, and the only way to do it was to trade off Jimmy. And I don't think they're finished yet...expect some more big drops from the Saints. The geared up years ago to win another super bowl and failed, so now they have to dismantle and start over again...thankfully you guys probably have 2-3 years with Brees left, but they'll definitely be looking at a new QB soon too to start working under Brees...there's been rumors of Winston visiting the Saints this week. That would be interesting if he's still around when their first pick comes up.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Bradford is playing for Phili this season...and I have no idea why given Chip Kelly's offensive style.

Murray is going to another team almost assuredly...Cowboys aren't going to give him a big contract when they just franchised Dez...if they were going to do that, they would have given Dez the contract and franchised Murray. I bet he goes to the Raiders or the Jags, and he'll end up a great back with no real future...I really wish the Falcons could afford him, but we need so many other pieces it wouldn't make much sense.

Saints were desperate...that is the only logic in it really. They HAD to fix their cap situation, and the only way to do it was to trade off Jimmy. And I don't think they're finished yet...expect some more big drops from the Saints. The geared up years ago to win another super bowl and failed, so now they have to dismantle and start over again...thankfully you guys probably have 2-3 years with Brees left, but they'll definitely be looking at a new QB soon too to start working under Brees...there's been rumors of Winston visiting the Saints this week. That would be interesting if he's still around when their first pick comes up.

Interesting, so what is Chip gonna do with Mark Sanchez ? Hell, I thought he was a pretty good quarterback. He had a lot of interceptions though.

It'll be pretty interesting if the Eagles or Redskins were to pick Murray up, but the Eagles just picked Frank Gore up from San Fran. Yeah, hopefully Brees sticks around as long as Peyton has. Winston would be a great pick up, I'd prefer Marcus instead. Doesn't Winston still have that charge pending against him still ? I've heard several rumors of the Bucs trying to get him. I heard the Lions always dropped Reggie Miller, why'd they do that & what's they Browns current QB situation because Hoyer is suppose to sign with Houston. I just heard that they're trading Ryan To The Jets. I haven't heard anything on Johnny lately.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm assuming you mean Reggie Bush? If Reggie "3 Point King" Miller is playing football now, color me impressed, lol! I think Bush is going to go to the Patriots...Pats just dropped Shane Vereen, so they'll be looking to grab a back that isn't a team leader and can just accept he's going to be a tool in the chest amongst another 100 tools...Bush seems to be that kind of back now.

I doubt Mariota or Winston are still on the board when the Saints are ready to pick...but I CAN see them going after a major receiver in the 1st round and looking at the left over QB's in the 2nd or 3rd round. UGA's Aaron Murray would be a decent project the Saints could go after...

I really think Murray is going to go to a lower grade team with a huge budget...the only other team that I kind of get a weird hint from is Carolina. They just dropped DeAngelo Williams out of no where, so they'll be in the market for a new back...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit