HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
You can expect a new offensive coordinator next season in Seattle lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Wow! What a game. I can't believe they didn't give the ball to Lynch and let him take it in. Unbelievable. Congrats to the Pats!

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Listening to Pete Carroll's explanation is straight. Come on man. It wasn't that deep. Hall of Famers are tweeting all over the place RUN THE BALL

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
ea0b7525cf0288656a6f712cae6f7564.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Yep, but everybody and their mothers expected Lynch to run so I can see why the coach opted to try a quick slant and, under any other circumstances, it would have worked, but Butler said in the after-game interview that he had a vision that he was about to make a big play. Well, that vision became a reality. The play, in my opinion, was well designed, but Butler's belief and determination spoiled it and now the play call has become a controversy.

Last edited:

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
It was a dumb call. They couldn't stop Lynch the whole game, and he would have at least 2 tries to get one yard.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
It's a bad day to be a Seahawks fan, but at the same time they did make it to the Super Bowl and to be that close they could mess up a close situation like that is nothing to be ashamed of. That being said STUPID call

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It was a dumb call. They couldn't stop Lynch the whole game, and he would have at least 2 tries to get one yard.

Don't misunderstand me now, and I'm definitely in agreement with you, but I'm just saying I understood the coaches decision to throw the slant. I'm a big fan of continuing a play until the defense stops it. Personally, I would have run the ball, but again, I understood why he opted to call a pass play.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's a bad day to be a Seahawks fan, but at the same time they did make it to the Super Bowl and to be that close they could mess up a close situation like that is nothing to be ashamed of. That being said STUPID call

On the bright side, Vegas has concluded that the Seahawks are the favorites to win Super Bowl L (50)...;)