NFL Discussion thread

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I see Sherman is still Kapernicks favorite receiver. I think kao should spread the ball more and stop looking down Sherman when he's throwing to him... It gives too much time for the San Fran offense to react to stopping the the interception.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The Cowboys lost because I was stupid enough to put money on them to cover a -3 spread. Went against my own rule of betting on a Dallas Cowboy game. I hate that trash.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
The Cowboys lost because I was stupid enough to put money on them to cover a -3 spread. Went against my own rule of betting on a Dallas Cowboy game. I hate that trash.

e91b26ca2fd94bcc4193d36487393ba0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Rooting for these guys this Sunday.

Nothing but Note! A little rim, some backboard, but mostly Note!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417247422728.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417247422728.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Yea, they were out played, but I have a feeling they might be seeing them again,

Felt like the Patriots were holding back not showing the Packers much on offense. Purposely. Belichick knows they can see them again in the Super Bowl. I wish they hadn't played already because it would make for a better super bowl if they play this season.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Great game. It'd be a great sb. Still don't know if gb defense is legit though

Holding a future hall of fame QB and his receiving core to less than 300 yards of passing offense (and almost all around) and 2 scores is pretty legit. Brady was hovering at less than 50% completion ratio until the end of the game when he was dumping off to Edelman for short gains which raised his completion rate to 60 or so.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I see that. But I'll give some bias because it was at lambeau field where the packers enjoy a big home field advantage, more so than some other teams. The packers are a different team on the road, losing to the saints and looking normal against the Vikings.

I think arod is a top qb maybe the best right now. If they meet in the sb I think the pats run more though. That's where the pack defense is more vulnerable.

Btw I'm not a fan of either team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please tell me you didn't just call him arod, lol. I think I vomited a little...

Smply_Rcklss

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
That saints lost was horrible, matter fact their whole season has been horrible. I think theyre gonna replace Breez & Sean Peyton. Never understood trading colston either.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
That saints lost was horrible, matter fact their whole season has been horrible. I think theyre gonna replace Breez & Sean Peyton. Never understood trading colston either.

Brees will retire a Saint.

Sean Payton has a pretty significant contract (for a coach) until 2017, so I doubt they'll make such a desperate move in the off season. I think their targets will be far more focused on Rob Ryan and their GM...who are probably already job searching right now.

And since when was Colston traded? He played today! I think you're confusing Colston for Sproles, who was certainly a stud, but the Saints couldn't afford him with the needs they had elsewhere in their lineup.

Also, as a Falcons fan...F' the Saints. :rotfl:

Smply_Rcklss

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Brees will retire a Saint.

Sean Payton has a pretty significant contract (for a coach) until 2017, so I doubt they'll make such a desperate move in the off season. I think their targets will be far more focused on Rob Ryan and their GM...who are probably already job searching right now.

And since when was Colston traded? He played today! I think you're confusing Colston for Sproles, who was certainly a stud, but the Saints couldn't afford him with the needs they had elsewhere in their lineup.

Also, as a Falcons fan...F' the Saints. :rotfl:

Yeah, my mistake I meant Sproles. They could've made cuts some where else to keep em. Their defense is horrible, offense isn't much better. They where blowing Pittsburgh out, & almost blew it in the end of the 4th. If Ben had a few more minutes, the saints would've lost. Yeah, Rob Ryan has gotta go, along w the GM. Brees is starting to show his age, he has a few more years in em. I just believe he needs better receivers & all around a rebuilt team. Because he's a hell if a QB. Lol, I wouldn't be surprised if they beat us too & take the NFC south lead & go to the playoffs. The way the beat the cardinal's last week proved Matt Ryan & the whole team is playoff worthy. I didn't catch this Sundays game though.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, my mistake I meant Sproles. They could've made cuts some where else to keep em. Their defense is horrible, offense isn't much better. They where blowing Pittsburgh out, & almost blew it in the end of the 4th. If Ben had a few more minutes, the saints would've lost. Yeah, Rob Ryan has gotta go, along w the GM. Brees is starting to show his age, he has a few more years in em. I just believe he needs better receivers & all around a rebuilt team. Because he's a hell if a QB. Lol, I wouldn't be surprised if they beat us too & take the NFC south lead & go to the playoffs. The way the beat the cardinal's last week proved Matt Ryan & the whole team is playoff worthy. I didn't catch this Sundays game though.

Well, if it were as simple as making cuts to retain such a great back, they would have done it...but the Saints need A LOT more than a strong RB right now (since they already have that covered well, and besides Cooks, who isn't coming back this season for y'all unfortunately, a receiving core is really a must on the Saints (Still is garbage, and Graham gets covered by every human possible now so he's ineffective). Then there's defensive and O-line needs...the Saints are a mess right now, and Brees knows it. You can see it in his face every game...

And just FYI...we're are in the lead of the NFC South right now. ;) Even if Green Bay destroys us tomorrow, we'll still be in the lead because of the tie breaker win against you guys in the dome on week #1. I never look forward to games at the Super Dome because you never know what could happen, but right now, after beating the Cardinals the way we did, there's a spark there, it's just not a very bright one...and we desperately need a new coach who isn't so damn nice all the time. I'm hearing rumors of Rex Ryan, but we'll see.

But yeah, you may see another slaughter tomorrow...Falcons travel to Lambeau, and the Pack is my current favorite for SB champs right now.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
well that game looked closer than it was, though the late rally by Atlanta made me a bit nervous until they botched the onsides kick. Still came out with the victory against a team nobody should be overlooking!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
And that's with me thinking Rodgers (sorry for the earlier nickname) is the best qb in the nfl.
Oh it's not just you! :) I see it a fair amount all over the place.

What is you however is your poor assessment of the Packers. ;)

But hey that's what makes the NFL fun, any given Sunday...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen