NFL Discussion thread

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I do agree. I'm still not sold on him being a choke artist though. Hard to call a guy with his greatness and what he has achieved and on top of that, a Super Bowl champion a choke artist playing in the ultimate team sport.

Sent from my 128 GB, Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

He reminds me of the Braves of the 90's. 1 world series trophy...countless trips to add to that total but never mustered it up. I wouldn't mind seeing him nab another ring before his career is done (which I think would be immediate if he did win)...I just saw what happened last year, and it was EXACTLY as people predicted, which really made me think there's more to the "choke" label than just haterade.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Bears and fans of the Bears will be crying in their showers tonight, and this grief and tragedy of this loss will carry over into tomorrow where they will await the eventual ridicule by co workers, teammates, students and classmates in social media, and in real life.

But, do not despair Bears and fans of Bears alike, I will be the one to give you guys the biggest thank you for the W in the Pats column the best way I know how:

1853.jpg

Posted via the iMore App for Android

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Bears and fans of the Bears will be crying in their showers tonight, and this grief and tragedy of this loss will carry over into tomorrow where they will await the eventual ridicule by co workers, teammates, students and classmates in social media, and in real life.

But, do not despair Bears and fans of Bears alike, I will be the one to give you guys the biggest thank you for the W in the Pats column the best way I know how:

View attachment 69666

That's low.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Lol, it is all in fun.

It wasn't fun watching that game today. The whole family was out wearing our Bears gear. It was embarrassing to know that we were getting handled that way. My six year old daughter kept asking me why we are rooting for such a bad team. She kept bringing attention to the fact that the "other team" scored again. So annoying. I could have booted her all the way to Foxboro.

Smply_Rcklss

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site

View attachment 69666

Lmao 😂

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It wasn't fun watching that game today. The whole family was out wearing our Bears gear. It was embarrassing to know that we were getting handled that way. My six year old daughter kept asking me why we are rooting for such a bad team. She kept bringing attention to the fact that the "other team" scored again. So annoying. I could have booted her all the way to Foxboro.

LOL...now that's FUNNY

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

Oh my. I feel bad for you and at the same time, it is funny.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
And the REAL Tony Romo showed up last night. Dumb move putting him back in the game on that last drive of the game and OT. Should have just left Weeden in there