NFL Discussion thread

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I just saw Kirk Cousins throw the worst interception I have seen this year. It was like he intentionally threw it to the other team.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
This season isn't going like I had expected. I was hoping for some Johnny Football mania, disappointed. Was hoping that RGIII was going to do something this year, disappointed. Thought Seattle was going to murder everyone, disappointed. Thought Carolina was going to be a contender, disappointed. And then there are my Bears of course.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Falcons ******* suck. No other way to put it...no pass rush, Jay Cutler could pretty much start a family in the pocket today...no protection for Matty AND an unusually terrible day for our receivers. This is going to be a LONNNNNNNNG fall.

Mike Smith and his crew of goons are going to be fading into the sun set very soon.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Falcons ******* suck. No other way to put it...no pass rush, Jay Cutler could pretty much start a family in the pocket today...no protection for Matty AND an unusually terrible day for our receivers. This is going to be a LONNNNNNNNG fall.

Mike Smith and his crew of goons are going to be fading into the sun set very soon.

Hoping the same for Mike Tomlin and crew.....but I'm hoping for a total house cleaning by getting rid of Kevin Colbert too. Guy is a buffoon!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice