NFL Discussion thread

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I feel badly for Manning. Everything that people criticize him for was confirmed last night. For some reason he cannot close when the pressure is on. Just happening too many times to this guy. I don't get it because he is extremely talented and knows the game in and out.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

Apparently the Seahawks were able to find a "tell" from Manning... at least that’s what this article says... sure looked like it last night.

Super Bowl 2014: How Seahawks defense discovered and exploited Peyton Manning's tell | NJ.com

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone see Mark Cuban's tweet that he turned a $20 bet into $20M last night - betting on a safety on the first play of the game...

Screen Shot 2014-02-03 at 10.23.02 AM.PNG

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It was a team that nobody bet on or gave any credit to coming together as one at the right time and beat the Number 1 offense in the league. Like they say... On any given Sunday and this was Seattle's Sunday. Great job to all of the team and Pete Carroll. The only thing is I thought Russell Wilson should have gotten MVP.

Nobody gave any credit to? LOL! The line was 2 points before the game in favor of Denver...that means MOST people gave Seattle the credit of being a legitimate contender. I'm literally so humored by people thinking Seattle was this incredible underdog...they were barely even underdogs at all, and they won a game that they should have, since defensive teams now own the super bowl in this scenario 4 games out of 5.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Nobody gave any credit to? LOL! The line was 2 points before the game in favor of Denver...that means MOST people gave Seattle the credit of being a legitimate contender. I'm literally so humored by people thinking Seattle was this incredible underdog...they were barely even underdogs at all, and they won a game that they should have, since defensive teams now own the super bowl in this scenario 4 games out of 5.

6 of 7

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Interestingly, it looks like Demaryius Thomas was playing from the first quarter with a separated shoulder...that had to hurt, lol.

He seemed like he was one of the only Broncos players that really didn't give up and just go through the motions towards the end. I have a lot more respect for him after finding out that he played through an injury like that. Way to go DT!

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
This will help the Eagles tremendously...

Report Links Sproles To Eagles

I love this move, even though Sproles is older. Having him, Shady and Brown in the backfield could be amazing. Our offense looks good...I hope Cooper can have another good year (even though I think they overpaid him), and I hope Maclin comes back strong. There are rumors swirling that the Birds may be looking to trade Jackson, but I don't see that happening.

We still need to bump up our defense though.

Denver, on the other hand, really focused on their defense. They will be very strong this year.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
All I heard is the Russell Wilson said he wanted to own a team someday, for sure I thought he already owned the 49ers?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2