NFL Discussion thread

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Lots of bad calls were called against both teams...not just the 9er's. The game came down to two very important turnovers by Kaepernick, period.

That's the hard truth. Those three turnovers in the fourth cost them the game.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
As weird as it might seem, Tom being such a seasoned athlete, but it almost seemed like he wasn't taking into account the altitude he was at. Just about any deep pass he threw really sailed on him, more so than just an over thrown pass IMO. They looked like passes that would have been dead on at sea level/lower alt.

Worked out GREAT for us however! :)

gdruin74

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
21 17 Seattle. Depending on weather score could be lower. Think I would take under in this game. Seattle should be able to control the clock with Lynch. They have a great defense but best way to beat Manning is to keep him on the bench. That said I'm pulling for Denver since Manning is a NOLA native.

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Hoping the broncos pull it off, I would like to see Peyton win at least 1 more. Wouldn't mind seeing him win two more.

No chance he retires after this season though, even if he does win it all.

He will be able to break most of Brett favre's record next season, zero chance he will retire as long as he passes his physical in the offseason.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hoping the broncos pull it off, I would like to see Peyton win at least 1 more. Wouldn't mind seeing him win two more.

No chance he retires after this season though, even if he does win it all.

He will be able to break most of Brett favre's record next season, zero chance he will retire as long as he passes his physical in the offseason.

I want Manning to win at least one more. Is there talk of him retiring?! I didn't hear that...and from what he did this past season, I could see him in this league for another 5 seasons!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I think this one is still funny. Even though it's from last year.

Attachments

• file_204381_4_super-bowl-blackout-2013-fry.jpg
    file_204381_4_super-bowl-blackout-2013-fry.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 34

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen