NFL Discussion thread

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If he wins the division his first year then I don't know if anyone can honestly make a claim that he isn't the guy. If they had started Foles from the beginning, the division may have been wrapped up already.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

I agree. But Kelly wanted to go with Vick because he thought he could run he offense better...or whatever went on in that Chip Kelly mind of his :/. Not that I don't like Kelly, but sometimes I would like to see a little more common sense out of him sometime. I think all the claims that Foles can't run the no huddle fast pace offense are gone now. That kid has done a hell of a job.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
If he wins the division his first year then I don't know if anyone can honestly make a claim that he isn't the guy. If they had started Foles from the beginning, the division may have been wrapped up already.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

I don't think a post season trip will be as telling as what rdiddy hinted at...we have to see where Chip's mind is when it comes to the future. If he still thinks his ground pound speed game is the best route for NFL success, the Eagle's fans may be in for a long few seasons with him.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't think a post season trip will be as telling as what rdiddy hinted at...we have to see where Chip's mind is when it comes to the future. If he still thinks his ground pound speed game is the best route for NFL success, the Eagle's fans may be in for a long few seasons with him.

I have nothing wrong with the ground game, but for the most part, leave the QB out of it. We have an amazing RB in LeSean McCoy and Bryce Brown is too good to be a backup. Rely on them for rushing, not the QB.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I got the "presidents trophy" in the iMore league. ;) That means I got a week off before my playoffs start. :)

You know what's weird that I just noticed? The divisions were not set up properly by the computer as new teams were added to the league. It filled one up and then put the rest in the other...lol. No idea how that happened, but alas, I have made the playoffs as well.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
You know what's weird that I just noticed? The divisions were not set up properly by the computer as new teams were added to the league. It filled one up and then put the rest in the other...lol. No idea how that happened, but alas, I have made the playoffs as well.

I think it will all work out in the playoff, and it's not like I played division opponents each week, I played everyone in the league. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen