NFL Discussion thread

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Pass interference is always such a dramatic call to see...unfortunately, so many people forget that it MUST be a catchable ball in order to legitimize PI. This was not the case last night...the ball was not catchable (and was intercepted anyways). No interference.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Pass interference is always such a dramatic call to see...unfortunately, so many people forget that it MUST be a catchable ball in order to legitimize PI. This was not the case last night...the ball was not catchable (and was intercepted anyways). No interference.

While Pass Interference requires that the pass be catchable by the intended receiver, defensive holding does not. Could have gone either way... but that is probably true of most pass plays in the NFL. Game over, let’s move on.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I almost wish the Falcons had just been blown out last night instead of staying in it...lol. I felt like I was watching two teams fighting for a playoff spot or something for a while there. Blah.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I almost wish the Falcons had just been blown out last night instead of staying in it...lol. I felt like I was watching two teams fighting for a playoff spot or something for a while there. Blah.

Yea ain't that the worst! Well except for winning ALL game only to lose on a last minute score!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Broncos are putting on a clinic. Just went up 23-0. Have to think this wont last, but so far...

Broncos are beating the Patriots in every phase of the game. A long way to go, but if the Patriots are gonna get back in the game they better get started now.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods