anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I figured as much. Bring it! With no relevant sports teams, I'm full of unused ammo! LOL!

btw...have your pelicans figured out which direction they plan to miss a field goal and lose against FSU? WIDE RIGHT! muahhahahaa... ;)

Lol...I would be ticked if that were to happen. Now that I'm thinking about it, however, could you imagine FSU losing to Miami due to a missed field goal in the waning seconds of the game? I don't think they'd be able to rebound from it....:)

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm really excited that Carolina is 3-3 after 6 and have won 2 straight but they've burned me so many times that I'm still not willing to shout from the rooftops yet. Can't believe it's been almost 20 years now...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So the St. Louis Rams have inquired if Brett Favre is interested. Are u kidding me!!

Dear god...that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard...lol. Let that man rest in peace, HAHA!

Tonights Carolina vs. TB game, I'm expecting, is going to be another terrible football game like Monday's was.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Dear god...that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard...lol. Let that man rest in peace, HAHA!

Tonights Carolina vs. TB game, I'm expecting, is going to be another terrible football game like Monday's was.

I hear Favre has turned them down. Between tonight's football game and the Cards vs Boston. If the baseball game is like last night this could be real tough!'

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
You at least have 1 trophy in your case

yeah talk about a Cinderella year lol. i almost wish they didn't because it gave us false hope since then

anyone remember that Bucs/Colts game the following season? we haven't been the same since then

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice