NFL Discussion thread

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Wonder why Brady had so much time on that last passView attachment 40109

oh god. here we go, another **** hurt saints fan

maybe if you guys would've converted a 1st down on your last possession then we would not even be talking about this right now. there's probably a penalty on every play, obviously they do not get called every time.

exactly when do people start putting the blame on themselves instead of everyone else SMFH

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
oh god. here we go, another **** hurt saints fan

maybe if you guys would've converted a 1st down on your last possession then we would not even be talking about this right now. there's probably a penalty on every play, obviously they do not get called every time.

exactly when do people start putting the blame on themselves instead of everyone else SMFH

Nobody wants to own their stuff... The Saints choked. Brady made them pay. End. Of. Story.

gdruin74

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm not a "hurt Saints fan" as you put it. Took a last second touchdown pass to get beat on the road. 5 and 1 going into bye week. Nothing wrong with that. Just pointing out facts. There was a mugging on the last play.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm not a "hurt Saints fan" as you put it. Took a last second touchdown pass to get beat on the road. 5 and 1 going into bye week. Nothing wrong with that. Just pointing out facts. There was a mugging on the last play.

Mugging? LOL! You've got to be F'n kidding me...your Saints gave Brady too much time is what happened, you don't give Brady ANYTHING at the end, much less over a minute. You're crying over the uncalled hold on the last play, but were probably fine with the uncalled offensive PI when you guys drove down the field and got the field goal only a few minutes before.

Take the loss with some dignity Saints fans, you lost to one of the best QB's that has ever touched a football. You give him an inch, he WILL take a mile.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just double checked and no crying going on here. Amazing how people will react to a simple truth.
I understand what you're saying, but the "simple truth" is this: The New England Patriots defeated the New Orleans Saints yesterday by a score of 30 to 27.
The non-holding call, the alleged Saints choke, etcetera are things to be debated via ESPN SportCenter, First Take, His & Hers, and the like. It is what makes football appealing and fun to watch, in my opinion.

gdruin74

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
That is correct the saints lost. They had 3 chances to put that game away and didn't do it. Took a last second pass to get beat on the road. I am fine with that. Everything the Saints want is still obtainable.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That is correct the saints lost. They had 3 chances to put that game away and didn't do it. Took a last second pass to get beat on the road. I am fine with that. Everything the Saints want is still obtainable.

​True dat...:)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Love the Skins fans at my office. As soon as I got in today they came over and started with "The play calling was horrible, that's why we lost" :)

I have been telling them it has nothing to do with our special teams, or the sack/fumble, or the interception in the end zone. Nope none of that, just bad calls LOL

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Mugging? LOL! You've got to be F'n kidding me...your Saints gave Brady too much time is what happened, you don't give Brady ANYTHING at the end, much less over a minute. You're crying over the uncalled hold on the last play, but were probably fine with the uncalled offensive PI when you guys drove down the field and got the field goal only a few minutes before.

Take the loss with some dignity Saints fans, you lost to one of the best QB's that has ever touched a football. You give him an inch, he WILL take a mile.

are you single? can we go out for dinner sometime?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
robryan.gif.pagespeed.ce.UBOjv03tuN.gif

teehee :cool:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR