NFL Discussion thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Vikings/Texans are what I get to watch... a 'meh' game so far...

Hopefully, it'll become exciting for you, my friend. In thus game, Tebow & Barkley are being feature at the moment, but I think the NFL Network will switch over to the Cowboys vs Raiders game at 10:30.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh dang, the Cowboys vs Raiders game has just begun. I initially thought 10:30 was the kick-off time.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Smh. This steelers defense is looking kinda bad right now. It is pre season but damn..

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm a diehard Steelers fan. Always have been. The NFL preseason means absolutely zero!

Yeah, but from a game watcher's point of view, their defense on that particular day, pre-season or not, looked less than "iron curtain-like"...:)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm a diehard Steelers fan. Always have been. The NFL preseason means absolutely zero!

Yeah I am as well. But still that defense was looking bad to me. I know they will be cool after they get the rust off from the off season.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, but from a game watcher's point of view, their defense on that particular day, pre-season or not, looked less than "iron curtain-like"...:)

LOL that was what I was saying. We know the steelers are going to bring that defense every game no matter what. But they are kinda rebuilding the defense so we will see.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
LOL that was what I was saying. We know the steelers are going to bring that defense every game no matter what. But they are kinda rebuilding the defense so we will see.

I know, and that was the purpose if my comment. ;). The Steelers will indeed be a force to reckoned with like they have been year after year.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

Maybe....but it's only the first "game." How many actual starters played and for how long. That's why I put zero stock into the preseason. The 4th game will be a better judge. :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Maybe....but it's only the first "game." How many actual starters played and for how long. That's why I put zero stock into the preseason. The 4th game will be a better judge. :)

I understand that it is the Pre-season and the starters rarely play beyond the first quarter. I get that, but that's not the issue. Some of us watched the game as a competition and the brief critique given was legit for it. I hope that made sense...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox